1. Name Taken

Hello,

I am trying to make a new character. I have deleted my 80 rogue and 80 druid so i could make a druid with the name those held. I deleted the first and tried to name my character that name but it said name taken. That was within 30 seconds of creation. I said f maybe its just coincidence, but i did it again (LOSING ANOTHER LEVEL 80) and THAT name is taken. WTF is going one why are the names taken less than 30 seconds after i delete a character?? I waited over 24 hrs for the first name to confirm deletion or w.e and i still cant name my character that. What is going on exactly? The server is still seeing those characters and not letting me name them. I know it cant be someone steal my name that fast. WTH is going on. and also i want a free name change to the name i want that SHOULDN'T be taken. This is probably a server error thinking those characters are still active. I get that no problem. But im not going to wait hours for someone to fix this to make my character. Your servers bug has hindered my character name. Please fix this issue and let me rename my character. Again i waited over 24 hours for the deletion to "Work" and i still cant name my new level 1 the name of the character deleted.

2. After character deletion a name of the deleted character is not avaloiable for next 30 days.
    Make a character with random name, level it while gathering points, wait 30 days and rename it via these points.
    Edited: December 30, 2018

3. From my past experience this is false, untrue, invalid and misleading information as well as other synonyms. Jokes aside I might be wrong but last time I was in your situation I just waited for couple of minutes after which game decided to let me pick my name.

4. I think it has something to do with deleted character restoration feature, same as when you put char on sale, it's not in your account, but it is still in database.

5. From my past experience this is false, untrue, invalid and misleading information as well as other synonyms. .
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=395847

Have i search the exact official "patchnote" for you and the disabled guy above ?
    Edited: December 30, 2018

6. After character deletion a name of the deleted character is not avaloiable for next 30 days.
    Make a character with random name, level it while gathering points, wait 30 days and rename it via these points.
    can't be, did two times rename of my toons and i could take name within few seconds after deleting char

7. can't be, did two times rename of my toons and i could take name within few seconds after deleting char
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=395698 it was changed recently.

8. Good to know ;D
    So i can't take my deleted 1lvl name for 30 days? :D