1. Automatic guild invite macro spamming bots

As the title says, can we do anything about those tards who wanna be next Ohdo by spamming that dumb macro for guild invites? Ignores don't work. (Except entering some random guild / creating your own).

2. Just enter their guild, and spam the guildchat. Then they will kick you

3. Just enter their guild, and spam the guildchat. Then they will kick you
    Tried it, got promoted. Those guilds aren't your typical guilds where you get kicked for being annoying, it's the opposite.

4. Tried it, got promoted. Those guilds aren't your typical guilds where you get kicked for being annoying, it's the opposite.
    LOL

On topic, ignore worked for me. Also report them. This is botting, if they wish to create multiple accounts, let them.

5. Hope is the best mass invite guild around!

6. @Sentenza Thanks for reminding me, I had a different addon with that functionality.

Thing is they "profit" of you being ****ty person, spamming cool internet words, racist slurs etc , basically everything one dumbass in puberty think is cool. I just sincerely hope they aren't older.

They all wanna be new Ohdo, but they simply can't. Ohdo was first, and hence the best. Plus they have such size that you simply can't achieve anymore ( 10k people in guild caused server downs, afterward they limited it to 1k ). While Cenarius was one of better players if you knew him by his "normal" alts, these *****s are just that, *****s.

If it were personally to me I would ban their asses just so they mature up sooner, but considering those tards spend money on this probably, it won't happen so I guess i'll have to download that addon.

Anyway thanks again, and have a nice new year boys.

7. Hope is the best mass invite guild around!
    True, annoying as fuk

8. @Sentenza Thanks for reminding me, I had a different addon with that functionality.

Thing is they "profit" of you being ****ty person, spamming cool internet words, racist slurs etc , basically everything one dumbass in puberty think is cool. I just sincerely hope they aren't older.

They all wanna be new Ohdo, but they simply can't. Ohdo was first, and hence the best. Plus they have such size that you simply can't achieve anymore ( 10k people in guild caused server downs, afterward they limited it to 1k ). While Cenarius was one of better players if you knew him by his "normal" alts, these *****s are just that, *****s.

If it were personally to me I would ban their asses just so they mature up sooner, but considering those tards spend money on this probably, it won't happen so I guess i'll have to download that addon.

Anyway thanks again, and have a nice new year boys.
    the thing is the gm was banned several times he came back each time the same day.

9. This guy has been coming and going with different name and hope guilds for at least 2 years now . Nothing new . Any hope something guild you see belongs to him

10. Ignoring players will now auto-decline their guild invites.

11. Ignoring players will now auto-decline their guild invites.
    he makes a lot of characters/accounts haha
    since he is banned quite often

12. Thank you so much mister. Lock us up boys

13. Not sure I've ever seen someone so salty as to say they would ban people for inviting them to a guild, and that's coming from a pretty salty person.

12 Last