1. Just tried to donate and this happened

So I put my CC details in and next thing you know I get a fake text "FRAUD ALERT" trying to bait me out for information.

Coincidence? I think not...

I'd love to donate more but no paypal, I am very skeptical right now...

2. The best way to donate is by using prepaid cards like Paysafecard or Mint if you have those payment methods available on donation window.

Many people are getting their payments rejected when they try to donate with credit card. But I don't know about that specific text. Maybe it's something new. Usually Paymentwall asks for more information when you contact their support to fix the problem not directly in donation window.
    Edited: December 30, 2018

3. The best way to donate is by using prepaid cards like Paysafecard or Mint if you have those payment methods available on donation window.

Many people are getting their payments rejected when they try to donate with credit card. But I don't know about that specific text. Maybe it's something new. Usually Paymentwall asks for more information when you contact their support to fix the problem not directly in donation window.
    I never used these

I am from NA, not EU btw

4. I never used these

I am from NA, not EU btw
    In that case you might also have Subway gift card donation method available, which should also always work. But Mint cards should also be available and you can buy them with Paypal, for example here: https://www.offgamers.com/game-card/...repaid-card-eu

5. In that case you might also have Subway gift card donation method available, which should also always work. But Mint cards should also be available and you can buy them with Paypal, for example here: https://www.offgamers.com/game-card/...repaid-card-eu
    LOL, I don't even eat subway....

One simple fix to all this mess for NA people, have a Paypal option, easy to set up for any company...

6. LOL, I don't even eat subway....
    Does it matter when you just need a gift card that you can use to donate? I have named 3 options, from which at least 2 should be available to you. But check donation window first to make sure.

One simple fix to all this mess for NA people, have a Paypal option, easy to set up for any company...
    Paypal was available at the beginning but they stole all the money that was donated since Paypal is affiliated with Blizzard. So Paypal is not coming back.

7. I can't donate from Serbia. Payment wall says they're having issues processing payments from my country, so I've tried sending my friend in Las Vegas to do it for me and he gets a sad smiley face when he tries to donate...

I wrote both Warmane and Paymentwall support, they both redirect me to each other... Just awesome

8. Subway gift card seems to be getting removed from payment methods soon but some other gift cards should be there.

I can't donate from Serbia. Payment wall says they're having issues processing payments from my country, so I've tried sending my friend in Las Vegas to do it for me and he gets a sad smiley face when he tries to donate...

I wrote both Warmane and Paymentwall support, they both redirect me to each other... Just awesome
    If he gets to payment methods and that happens after selecting credit card, he should still be able to use prepaid cards and gift cards to donate.
    Edited: January 1, 2019