1. i see today a warrior in icecrown arena using demon wings

any1 know the name at that item ? is not warlock 1 , i mean the warrior use it ..so its plate /i give 1000 for the good answer

2. It was a warrior using a TRANSMOG of the cloth helmet from the warlock tier 6 recolor there's no plate item that gives "demon wings". You can send the gold to Amdusias (Horde)

Happy new year.

PS: It could also be that he was a warlock, changed class to warrior and kept the tier 6 helmet or the Vengeful helmet in case there's no recolor.
    Edited: December 30, 2018 Reason: More information

3. Armory shows transmog recource, you are welcome.
    Send these moneys to children of Bulgaria.
    Edited: December 30, 2018

4. It was a warrior using a TRANSMOG of the cloth helmet from the warlock tier 6 recolor there's no plate item that gives "demon wings". You can send the gold to Amdusias (Horde)

Happy new year.

PS: It could also be that he was a warlock, changed class to warrior and kept the tier 6 helmet or the Vengeful helmet in case there's no recolor.
    You can't transmog plate to cloth nor can you change class, I have no idea what you're on about here.

5. What about he donated the warlock helmet for his warrior and used a ****ing random cloth green item and used the transmogrification on it for the lulz? Jesus Christ some of you require a full disclosure of even the simplest things.