1. Character recovery

Hi, I recently decided to start playing on Warmane again (thank you all for the great server btw!), but I wanted to roll a Horde character instead. So thinking I couldn't have both Horde and Alliance characters (for some reason), I deleted my old Shaman and Death Knight. However, I really wanted to pick Death KNight again, but now that I deleted my 55 shaman I can't create one anymore. Is there a way to bring my shaman back temporarily or will I have to lvl another character to 55? Thanks in advance.

2. Services > Character Restoration. It's free for 1 character within 24 hours of deleting it.

3. Yes found that out, thank you. My 55 shaman wasn't on that recovery list though. But the DK WAS, even though I deleted him right after the shaman. So problem isn't really solved :p

4. only character above level 75 can be restored on Icecrown.

about the shaman name, to use that name again u need to wait 30 days

5. Lower level characters might not be there. If it's not there, it can not be restored.

Premium accounts can create Death Knights without having another level 55 character, unless you are playing on Lordaeron.

6. I tested it, only my shaman, which was my very first character on Lordaeron, isn't on the list of available restorable characters.
    Other characters that I created and deleted just now, ARE on the list just fine. So I don't think it's a 'low level' restriction.

7. You can try to make a support ticket on website here or send an email to [email protected] but I am not sure if they can help you.