1. Is it some warmane stuff, that low lvls ( saw 19 and 39 twinks on youtube) can play arenas?
    Yes, twinks can do arenas. You might have seen my video which has some 29 & 39 arenas included!
    I haven't played in a couple years but just got back on last week.

Looking forward to playing with you all again

2. And what about the most active twink bracket in arenas and BGs? I heard thats 19, 39 and 79, is it actual? And whitch one is THE MOST active...? And some active guild in H side. Thank you for help.! :)
    Edited: December 5, 2019

3. And what about the most active twink bracket in arenas and BGs? I heard thats 19, 39 and 79, is it actual? And whitch one is THE MOST active...? And some active guild in H side. Thank you for help.! :)
    Don't know much about 39 and 19, since I don't twink there, but 79 is in great condition. AV and IoC start on their CTA days, other bgs pop up all the time. Only arenas are dead, although there were some ideas recently to play them as well, but we still need more ppl interested to make it happen ^^
    Edited: December 5, 2019

4. Don't know much about 39 and 19
    I can confirm 19s activity, especially on wsg CTA. Buddies tell me 39 bgs also pop, infrequently, but they do.

5. 39s are still active. There are BGs popping daily at 7pm server time (we have a schedule to ensure higher quality and balanced games), except on Fridays (we made this our day off, although there are usually people online to get things like arenas and/or duels happening). We're still doing full funding on both realms, Lordaeron and Icecrown (minus some BoEs on IC), and helping newcomers out with whatever questions they have.

6. Discord link doesnt work man, who can i /w ingame? :)

7. And what about the most active twink bracket in arenas and BGs? I heard thats 19, 39 and 79, is it actual? And whitch one is THE MOST active...? And some active guild in H side. Thank you for help.! :)
    79 the most active 39 bgs pop up in peak time only.

8. Newest Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JTP8Bdy

39s has a game schedule and everything so you know when people will get on. More... organized than other brackets, imo.

9. 39s is toxic, its not active at all only princess and aethia crybaby emo play 39s, for real twink activity you go 79s or 19s :D 39s only pop between 7pm to 8pm and aethia spamm lvl 30 to 35 to join so he can kill some and princess do the same so u end up with levelers versus twinks all the time, play 79s or 19s for real twink experience^^
    Edited: December 22, 2019

10. 39s is quite fun. Game time is scheduled around 7pm server time and lasts for a couple hours. Outside of those times, arena skirmishes and duels are happening. The Discord is quite active (https://discord.gg/JTP8Bdy). The gameplay is quite interesting as it is the middle of the 1-80 range. A good spread of abilities and low speed mounts. Slightly faster 19s. Slightly slower 79s. The worst offender for spamming levelers to farm would be a certain hunter from Lordaeron. He is renowned for farming levelers in every bracket he plays in and is not a constructive member of the community.

11. 39s is toxic, its not active at all only princess and aethia crybaby emo play 39s, for real twink activity you go 79s or 19s :D 39s only pop between 7pm to 8pm and aethia spamm lvl 30 to 35 to join so he can kill some and princess do the same so u end up with levelers versus twinks all the time, play 79s or 19s for real twink experience^^
    Ye toxic because 1-2 class what is op rest not playable on lvl 39.If u are hunter warlock u kill every1 rest classes can suck :d
    If u want play more balanced pvp between classes than 79....
    Edited: December 22, 2019

12. loving 39's nothing toxic about it, helpful community, i feel like every class is viable

13. spamm lvl 30 to 35 to join so he can kill some and princess do the same so u end up with levelers versus twinks all the time,
    Damn son, same applies to 19s, I'd only change "all the time" to "frequently". And add hordeas main antagonist :)

14. loving 39's nothing toxic about it, helpful community, i feel like every class is viable
    No.Because many class missing important abilitys on lvl 39.Like war cb charge etc.That make 39 bracket unbalanced.

First 1234 Last