1. Outland Honor gain

Hello,
    I think it's time to increase the honor gain to welcome new players to the server. The amount of farming one has to do to get decent gear for pvp is a bit much when everyone else is roaming around BG's in full gear.
    I actually don't know the statistics for the server but if developers have access to it they could try to give maybe a week of 5x honor gain in BG's to see what kind of a difference it would make ?
    Sure it could have long term effect of BG's being dead after a while but I believe there to be a sweet point between too much increased gain and how unrewarding BG's feel to a new player right now.

2. Posted this q while ago sadly no response... Hello outland community and staff! It was fun journey through tbc, and now we are enjoying endgame for quite some time. The problem is that starting as new player or just creating alt its really dismotivating in old realm. Maybe it would be time to take Icecrown example and make it tbc meka to get inside easier as new player. My offer would be to make some changes that would make our new players life easier.
    1.) Honor and reputation gains 2x for horde and like 2.5x for alliance?
    2.) Arena points instead of making it 2x, keeping it 1x but flushing twice, satruday and wednesday. As i found that tuesday is most fun time in arenas when all kinda of people in random comps are playing. We would have two nice arena evenings.
    3.) Nerfing 25man raids for some % , so it would be more accesible for bigger audience to boost pve activity to.
    4.) Making proffesions 2x.
    Whats your opinions? Any comment from Leaders?
    I think its worth taking in consideration, to keep old realm attractive and alive, just like icecrown.

3. "A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates)."