1. Store weapons

It seems very unfair that a one handed weapon on the store will cost just as much as 2 handers, top end for both types of weapon cost 23 coins, but someone who chooses to use a one handed weapon still had to purchase an offhand/shield.
    I' couldn't really suggest a corrected price, that's warmane's business, and I realise that for many(though not all) choosing one handed weapons is a choice and there is usually a 2 handed option that is just as viable. But it definitely feels like there is an imbalance.

2. This was suggested and denied before. Some items are less important than others but the price is the same for all of them. And warriors use 2 two-hand weapons. So any changes to the system would be unfair to them.

3. Smourne is so expensive too. Ain't life a biach? Check Lordaeron shop for perspective :D

4. 1 item costs 23 coins, weather you need 1 or 2 of them doesn't matter.

5. It seems very unfair that a one handed weapon on the store will cost just as much as 2 handers, top end for both types of weapon cost 23 coins, but someone who chooses to use a one handed weapon still had to purchase an offhand/shield.
    Why is it unfair? When you go play the game, farming raids or whatever to get equipment, do you receive a "set" when they drop, or do you get one item and have to do the effort twice if you're going to use two weapons or a weapon and a shield?

6. I have been playing WOT for a long time and have not found a better game for myself

7. Its unfair because a 2 handed weapon fills 2 slots and has double the stats..

so rogues for example if they want to buy best in slot would have to buy 2x1h weapons at 46 coins
    where a ret paladin can spend 23 coins for a 2h weapon that fills both slots..

A caster could buy a mageblade+offhand for 46 coins but has the option to just buy the staff for 23 coins and have the exact same stats.

It is just more expensive for those classes that need to dw or use a shield.

8. Read my post above. It's not about stats or slots, but about translating what happens in game to the Marketplace. You would have to farm, potentially, for weeks, to get both items on a character, while someone going with a two-hander wouldn't have half the trouble, so to say. You use coins to avoid having to do that farming, so if you want to avoid farming two items, you will have to use coins for two items. If you find the cost "unfair," you can simply use coins to get one of the items and farm for the other. The whole "unfairness" is just part of the game, and supposed to be balanced out for each style (a two-hander gives more damage, but reduces your defensive potential, for example, and so on).