1. Old player returning to WoW after a long time away

Hello guys, how are you roday?

Well, as the tittle says, i am an old player that used to play here (i left after the meltdown) and now i'm thinking of a comeback. So, because of this long time AFK, i believe many things have changed. WIth this in mind, i would like to ask the following:

1 - Is the Lordareon an active server?
    2 - How is the comunity? I remeber people being quite toxic and "GS whores".
    3 - Which faction is more PVE active?
    4 - When it comes for Tanks and Healers, which role (and class) do we lack the most?

I know people ask these questions a lot (im sorry for that), but i really would LOVE a game insight about these matters (since its a x1 realm, its not that simple to just 'delete and create anew).

Thank you all for the replies!

PS: English is not my main language, so sorry for the low grammar.

2. Hi Krellian!

First of all welcome back to Azeroth, we need you to defeat the Lich King!

1. I play on this server and I can tell you that the feeling of a living world is REAL. You will find other players for sure at capitals, doing quest at all levels and the time of waiting for dungeon is practically instant (if you are tank, a little bit more for healers).

2. In general, I think its a mature one. In my experience, most of players are good guys from all the world :D.

3. I can't understand this because I really don't know ( I have not already grow up till 80 ) but looking at the big population I would say that both factions are Pve active for sure.

4. As I said before, I can not answer this yet. But I recommend you to play something that in the past, you didn't. So you will enjoy this like a totally new experience :D.

I hope I have helped you a little and see you around Azeroth.

Ps: Good luck leveling, remember this is a world in war so don't espect nothing from your enemys.

3. Welcome back fellow adventurer!

1. It is active. Imagine this is old Molten, realm would have queue all the time. Its just that the pop cap was raised from 4k to 12k and you'll never see the queue here :D

2. GearScore requirements are quite fair in my opinion.

3. Bear in mind that this is not just another WOTLK x1 realm, this is a hardcore realm where bosses have more hp, more dmg and shorter enrage timers. (MORE INFO HERE: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301200 ). ICC has been out for around 2 years and only 2 guilds managed to defeat the LK 25 HC so far, one of those guilds is dead and the other one is on active on Alliance side.

4. I think that we lack tanks the most. Dont go for Prot War, people just hate it here.

4. Guys, thank you for all the replies!!!
    I will come back on the alliance side (was horde before) and for classes (roles) im still undecided...
    The idea is to make someone who can do more than one role.

For tanks: a druid or a dk (i didnt choose a paladin because it was my main char before and i want to play a new class)(I know, i know... i need a lv 55 for dk)
    For healer: a priest or a shaman

If anything else, those are the options ;)