1. When you are bad at real pvp, make twink, be annoying ->bot spam msgs to both factions to join BG-s and farm way undergeared ppl.
    Don't forget to camp highly populated lvling spots nad pray they don't have a main that's gonna faceroll you.

2. Some truth on it, but not every 70 twink does that. You can find most of em on duel spots or doing some pve.They more like playing tbc on wotlk.

But 79? They are making highest level character on low level bg bracket so u can farm undergeared, or camp some people on leveling. I don't know how someone can have pride in their game play from doing that, I have my 70 pride cus I mostly beat all those 79 and even geared 80 lol.

3. cus I mostly beat all those 79 and even geared 80 lol.
    It is not nice to make fun of people with mental problems.

4. They are making highest level character on low level bg bracket so u can farm undergeared,
    That is the definition of "twink". Strongest possible in your bracket - means very last level.

and your lvl70 "twink" will get facerolled so hard by twink - lvl79.

5. Not true 70s can beat 79s we can get far more value from our stats and we have way more gem slots.

6. It baffles me you all are talking about 70 and 79 twinks.

7. When you are bad at real pvp, make twink, be annoying ->bot spam msgs to both factions to join BG-s and farm way undergeared ppl.
    Don't forget to camp highly populated lvling spots nad pray they don't have a main that's gonna faceroll you.
    Lmao, I would not mind you face-rolling me ALL DAY LONG, beautiful avatar.

On-topic - Twinks are awesome fun I actually have a warrior and hunter that will be 70 twinks just been really busy IRL and with current 80 gearing you know how it is, I will be needing a guild if anyone knows a decent twink guild on Icecrown?

<3

First 12