1. Come back Twinks!

After the Lordaeron merge, we have 70 lvl bgs all day! Its the best thing for those who have twink characters. Come back folks!. We have full bgs all day but the more the merrier.

2. full bgs all day is an overstatement, once pop drops to below 8-9k on icecrown I can't even get a pop on wsg or call to arms anymore no matter how many hours i am in queue. Right now 5.9k on icecrown its not gonna happen. Prime time sure tho.

3. i daily have 500 - 1000 kills xD bgs pretty active

4. i daily have 500 - 1000 kills xD bgs pretty active
    but unlike at 80 there are times when it is just totally dead

5. I dont get it why you want twink 70 here when you can make 80 and have more fun, lol...go to TBC if you like 70 so much or what..u dont have all the spells and talents you like from WOTLK? Ok then go 80, lol again...

6. I dont get it why you want twink 70 here when you can make 80 and have more fun, lol...go to TBC if you like 70 so much or what..u dont have all the spells and talents you like from WOTLK? Ok then go 80, lol again...
    because on tbc you can't get them so op, on wotlk you have the gems and enchnats, that make's a twink op :)

7. I dont get it why you want twink 70 here when you can make 80 and have more fun, lol...go to TBC if you like 70 so much or what..u dont have all the spells and talents you like from WOTLK? Ok then go 80, lol again...
    because its fun to kill undergeared level 70 people being bi at level 70. But if you hit 80, its reverse. then other bis will have fun.
    In other words, cant compete in proper fair environment so wont play TBC even but be level 70 bis in wotlk and farm lower geared ones.
    Not being salty but stating the facts, for the same reason i love camping the twinks when the do their **** in a faction camp.

8. because on tbc you can't get them so op, on wotlk you have the gems and enchnats, that make's a twink op :)
    exactly my point. Go full 80 and you will be op too :))))

9. because its fun to kill undergeared level 70 people being bi at level 70. But if you hit 80, its reverse. then other bis will have fun.
    In other words, cant compete in proper fair environment so wont play TBC even but be level 70 bis in wotlk and farm lower geared ones.
    Not being salty but stating the facts, for the same reason i love camping the twinks when the do their **** in a faction camp.
    you can be op at TBC at full gear and 2 shots another who just made 70, and for Wotlk its the same, you can be full 80 and 2 shots another new 80 so...i dont see the fun with twink. I never had one and I will never make one. For me its just a waste of time when you can be bigger lvl and do much dmg....

10. You're all missing the point of twinking.
    Edited: January 14, 2019

11. Enlighten us then... What is the grand point of twinking that has been eluding us all of this time?

12. i did everything in game before the server wipe, end game, bis toons , all achiv
    got legit bis again after wipe now its all kinda boring, so twink is good sport for me . kill some time hangout with friends

13. Yea I got a bis 60 rogue I've been trying to sell for ages, but there's no interest

14. Yea I got a bis 60 rogue I've been trying to sell for ages, but there's no interest
    I used to twink at lvl 60 too, got a bis shaman.
    The twinking community is much larger on lvl 70.
    60's barely exist, mainly because there is no Naxxramas or Onyxia anymore, and Ragnaros loot table is all F'ed up.
    Level 60 gear also don't have gem slots so you cannot be as OP as level 70's who can gem with level 80 epic gems.

Also a big thing is that a level 70 twink can beat a level 80 but a level 60 twink could not.
    Edited: January 16, 2019

15. And 70 twinks can try out many things, like my main twink have pvp, pve gear 100% arp and another pve gear with ap + haste xD just for fun.
    our PH guild does full twink pve runs and there bgs pretty much active but not whole day ofc (my friend just had 2k kills one day.)
    70 getting more active every day

12 Last