1. [3.3.5] Battleground status, improvement suggestion

With regard to Lordaeron/Icecrown, currently all brackets are deader than ****. They had been for a while and except crossrealm now, there have been no attempts to change that. The state is ridiculous to say the least. How can there be HUNDREDS of players per faction and you cannot even find 5 to queue for a bg on a call to arms is beyond me.

I propose that:
    - there is a system notification informing a player about currently queued Alliance and Horde players, so that we can see how many are missing and from which faction
    - contrary to the above point, but still passable with both, make both factions eligible for either side (i.e. A and H can be on the same team), this is already present on Blackrock and is in general a common way to revitalize dead realms
    - system announcement when a BG starts (e.g. "[20-29] WSG just started!" or smth)

No, cross-realm did not help in any significant way at lower bracket ranges.

Any other suggestions are welcome.
    If you do not take any action on the status then please be so kind as to provide some rationale/thoughts on this topic.
    Edited: January 2, 2019

2. you can't find 5 people because most players would rather be in the rdf que while leveling. throw in the fact that you're likely going to get wrecked by twinks and there's 0 reason for a leveler to que for a bg.

3. Would be funny if ppl could make pvp twinks with some starter gear on Blackrock when its added to the BG pool.
    (Obviously with BiS items only beeing available for honor and arena points)

4. This thread was meant for low levels, not for 80. You have queues there, we scarcely any.

5. With regard to Lordaeron/Icecrown, currently all brackets are deader than ****. They had been for a while and except crossrealm now, there have been no attempts to change that. The state is ridiculous to say the least. How can there be HUNDREDS of players per faction and you cannot even find 5 to queue for a bg on a call to arms is beyond me.

I propose that:
    - there is a system notification informing a player about currently queued Alliance and Horde players, so that we can see how many are missing and from which faction
    - contrary to the above point, but still passable with both, make both factions eligible for either side (i.e. A and H can be on the same team), this is already present on Blackrock and is in general a common way to revitalize dead realms
    - system announcement when a BG starts (e.g. "[20-29] WSG just started!" or smth)

No, cross-realm did not help in any significant way at lower bracket ranges.

Any other suggestions are welcome.
    If you do not take any action on the status then please be so kind as to provide some rationale/thoughts on this topic.
    Yea, crossrealm helped only bis icecrown players to find more lowgeared players to one-click them. Really funny go with 5,3k warr which I built more than 3 months against donated player.. Got from shms average crit 7,5k+ so thanks for this "improvement". Only way how to play on Lord is focus PvE only.. PvP is unplayable.

6. Yea, crossrealm helped only bis icecrown players to find more lowgeared players to one-click them. Really funny go with 5,3k warr which I built more than 3 months against donated player.. Got from shms average crit 7,5k+ so thanks for this "improvement". Only way how to play on Lord is focus PvE only.. PvP is unplayable.
    I don't see how your post is related to my suggestion on any level.

I am trying to raise visibility for battlegrounds on (especially) lower lvl brackets as it's difficult to get in one without whispering both factions on both realms.