1. Neltharion tranfers

This has to be the biggest robbery in private server history, i pay over 200$ to you guys, i payed AT for Wrathfull on all characters and what do i get? 200$ premium status on website, i used countless of hours on Neltharion, i had bought all the goodies like Gurth/cunning/mounts and much much more, i see you have made transfers to both wotlk and mop possible, only issue is you robbed everyone, as a bandage over the wounds of the donators they get a lvl 80 in some of the worst greens you can have on at 80, i mean even the auction house has pieces for 90g that are better, on top of that you don't even get riding you get 3k that will be well used up when you have trained all your skills, it's unplayable! You try to PVE no one wants you and your trash gear on their team, you play pvp you get killed in litterally 2 hits from any class since 90% of the server has 6k GS, what kind of comadation is that? It's a disgrace, and spit to the face of those who have donated to the server, and used hours on your servers, i have been here since you only had a Cata realm, that means i was one of the guys that helped you grow and expand, i used thousands of hours hundreds of $ and i get a lvl 80 with GREENS! Besides that the "Free wrathfull on all characters" i was promised would also be on blackrock when you merged is non existent, i tryed going there all shops where empty, i don't find it fair in anyway and i hope someone can see from my and every other donators perspective that this is a disgrace, all my $200 gave me was being able to skip queue and a lvl 80 in GREENS, and nothing of the stuff i payed for, i think the staff team should reconsider how this should be done, atleast give people better gear so they can atleast catch up, or give them just 50% of the coins back they used so they don't feel robbed and can buy atleast some thing to catch up with the 6k gs guys, i hope some of you old guys that played on neltharion support this message if you havent quit already, this is not a way of putting anyone down i just want the staff to view this and think to themselves how they would feel if they where in my and other donators situation.

- Alex

2. You join a gym, pay like $40 monthly, it closes, do you ask for your money back?
    You buy sneakers, wear them for 6 months, they get scratched up and old, do you ask for money back?

You bet on the wrong realm, you got something in return, and that's a few free lvl80 boosts, those were donations, not purchases, get over it.