1. 2 Weeks Ago  

2. 1 Week Ago  
    i have the exactly same issue. really hope it gets cleared up

3. 1 Week Ago  
    You took down the cata servers does that include those characters too, I haven't played because cata is the only expansion I like so I keep holding out hope you will bring it back

4. 1 Week Ago  
    What exactly does played mean. Is logging in/off considered playing already?
    Would really appreciate a staff member answering that...

5. 1 Week Ago  
    yes, logging in/off is enough

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Will the names of the deleted characters also be freed up? I created a character with incorrect class and after deleting it and choosing the class I wanted I couldn't use the same name again.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Will the names of the deleted characters also be freed up? I created a character with incorrect class and after deleting it and choosing the class I wanted I couldn't use the same name again.
    It takes 30 days for those names to become available.

8. 6 Days Ago  
    Any estimation when it will be during the 25th?

9. 5 Days Ago  
    Estou com problemas pra logar aparece banido por publicação, e nao entendo nada de ingles, poderia alguem me ajudar por favor, pois eu passei uma sofrencia do caramba pra chegar no 58 e agora nao poso logar mais...

10. 4 Days Ago  
    Estou com problemas pra logar aparece banido por publicação, e nao entendo nada de ingles, poderia alguem me ajudar por favor, pois eu passei uma sofrencia do caramba pra chegar no 58 e agora nao poso logar mais...
    Significa que você estava fazendo propaganda de outros servidores, venda de Coins ou outra coisa proibida no chat.

11. 4 Days Ago  
    What will happen to guild names? Characters that haven't been logged for years but hold a good guild name on a premium account?

12. 2 Days Ago  

First 12