1. Pissed Off

You're trying to fix the economy buy destroying the economy... good one.
    I'm especially pissed as I'm a new player who just donated and bought gold. Now you're taking half of it away.... I don't have that much to begin with.

If you're going to do this ****, then you have to stop allowing gold sales and purchases via coins... Otherwise you are really rubbing your new players the wrong way.

2. You're trying to fix the economy buy destroying the economy... good one.
    I'm especially pissed as I'm a new player who just donated and bought gold. Now you're taking half of it away.... I don't have that much to begin with.

If you're going to do this ****, then you have to stop allowing gold sales and purchases via coins... Otherwise you are really rubbing your new players the wrong way.
    Wrong thread bro >>> http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=397334

3. 1) Was this morning’s maintenance for inactivity cleanup or Blackrock Crossrealm BG’s with Icecrown? I haven’t seen players from Blackrock up until this morning.

2) Not sure if anyone reported, but when the realms came back up, there were frequent and long lag spikes for everyone. They lasted anywhere from 10-30 seconds and happened at least 5 times in 30 minutes.

4. Well this is complete bull****. I've checked up names with their character being level 1 for almost a year and they haven't been removed... Now I just wasted points trying to pick a name which I thought would be removed. Thanks Warmane!

5. i read your post 3 times and no where does it mention that EVERY item for sale in the auction house will be LOST. all mounts from my jc and eng are gone (thats over 200k for the orbs alone to make them) every piece of gear from 553, 476 & 450 from my LW , BS & Tailor plus all the stuff from alchemy from flasks to gem transmutes!! im really pissed off all i needed was a heads up to cancel all the auctions, i would have gladly lost that gold in cancelation fees but it doesnt compare to losing EVERYTHING i took the time to make and add to the AH. now what happens... nothing?

6. Well this is complete bull****. I've checked up names with their character being level 1 for almost a year and they haven't been removed... Now I just wasted points trying to pick a name which I thought would be removed. Thanks Warmane!
    They probably logged their character in the past months. That's how you save the level 1s.

7. and now a lot ppl spam in global channel selling names :D

8. You did not have to waste points for trying to pick a name. You should try it via creating a new level 1 character. After that you can buy namechange for points.

9. I really want a name but there is a guy that has it level 1 only. How can I get that name?

10. I really want a name but there is a guy that has it level 1 only. How can I get that name?
    you wait for the next cleanup, which likely won't be anytime soon.

11. But i want the name and actively play with the char who i use it on. Not have a level 1 char holding the name as a hostage forever. Any idea how to contact this person? He is alliance and i am horde.

12. Wish this was done twice a year. As I took a break from the server to come back and have lost a name. Now the name sits on a lvl 10 that doesn't do anything from what I can tell in the armory. Their last achievement was 7 months ago.

13. Yes

But there are also max level chars that aren't active

14. hi , i just lost all my characters? i didnt play in 3 years and now i cant see any character on my account

15. hi , i just lost all my characters? i didnt play in 3 years and now i cant see any character on my account
    did you check on website or in-game ?

First 1234 Last