1. 1 Week Ago  
    did you check on website or in-game ?
    i cant see any character in website and ingame

2. 1 Week Ago  

3. 1 Week Ago  
    hi , i just lost all my characters? i didnt play in 3 years and now i cant see any character on my account
    and if you were playing on Cata, then what matters is Neltharion closed and realm transfers ended. Your characters are saved for in case Warmane ever opens a Cata realm again tho

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Whatever happened to the people's coins that they spent on the cata servers, I prob spent over 500 coins on that sucker and I can't even use the character nor the coins that I spent my hard earn money on.

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Whatever happened to the people's coins that they spent on the cata servers, I prob spent over 500 coins on that sucker and I can't even use the character nor the coins that I spent my hard earn money on.
    nobody got any refunds, partially because the characters aren't permanently deleted, they've just been shoved into cold storage until cata deserves a reboot... your coins aren't "gone" you just can't play on the characters you spent them on

6. 1 Week Ago  
    well I guess I learned not to spend money on here no more.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Regarding the cleanup, I'm planing to make a guild where only one of my lvl 80 alts will be. The purpose is bank space for my items.
    Will the guild be disbanded if there's only one member in it during the cleanup?
    The account is premium if it means anything in this situation.

8. 6 Days Ago  
    I dont think so. Because i have a guild alt too.

First ... 234