1. i have the exactly same issue. really hope it gets cleared up

2. You took down the cata servers does that include those characters too, I haven't played because cata is the only expansion I like so I keep holding out hope you will bring it back

3. What exactly does played mean. Is logging in/off considered playing already?
    Would really appreciate a staff member answering that...

4. yes, logging in/off is enough

5. Will the names of the deleted characters also be freed up? I created a character with incorrect class and after deleting it and choosing the class I wanted I couldn't use the same name again.

6. Will the names of the deleted characters also be freed up? I created a character with incorrect class and after deleting it and choosing the class I wanted I couldn't use the same name again.
    It takes 30 days for those names to become available.

7. Any estimation when it will be during the 25th?

8. Estou com problemas pra logar aparece banido por publicação, e nao entendo nada de ingles, poderia alguem me ajudar por favor, pois eu passei uma sofrencia do caramba pra chegar no 58 e agora nao poso logar mais...

9. Estou com problemas pra logar aparece banido por publicação, e nao entendo nada de ingles, poderia alguem me ajudar por favor, pois eu passei uma sofrencia do caramba pra chegar no 58 e agora nao poso logar mais...
    Significa que você estava fazendo propaganda de outros servidores, venda de Coins ou outra coisa proibida no chat.

10. What will happen to guild names? Characters that haven't been logged for years but hold a good guild name on a premium account?

11. The last time I actually played was 8 months ago according to my old guild's status, so I got nothing to worry about.

First 1234 Last