1. Warmane International Tournament: Series II | 5000$ prize pool

Greetings Warmane players,

We are extremely excited to announce our newest addition to our tournament series! Warmane International Tournament: Series II! At the end of the season for our Wrath of the Lich King battlegroup, we will open a period of invitations to the eight highest rated teams in the 3v3 bracket. The tournament will be streamed, featured on our website and the rewards will include coins, exclusive mounts usually unavailable anywhere, exclusive forum and in-game titles and the glory of being champions of the battlegroup, and of course the least and vitally most important, a sizable amount of money collected from our donations specially for the purpose of the tournament.

The season shall end on June 09, 2019 and invitations to the very best will be sent out. Selected teams and players will have a notification in their account panel on the website. This thread will be edited once the season ends and updated with the exact dates for the tournament and times.

Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/warmane

Tournament date: 29-30 June 16.00 server time

Prize pool of 5,000$ will be divided in the following way:
    Spoiler: Show

• Grand Champion - 1830$ divided by team members
    • Silver Team - 930$ divided by team members
    • Bronze Team - 780$ divided by team members
    • Rank 4 - 630$ divided by team members
    • Rank 5 - 480$ divided by team members
    • Rank 6 - 330$ divided by team members
    • Rank 7 - In-game awards, not yet decided. (Titles, items et cetera)
    • Rank 8 - In-game awards, not yet decided. (Titles, items et cetera)

The format of the tournament be Round Robin, containing 8 teams, with the basis of ‘Best of Three‘ concept. Once we have the best 4 teams, the tournament will switch to Single Elimination.

How to qualify:

• Top 8 ladder will get an invitation
    • 3 members needs to be within 150 personal rating of the team rating
    • The 3 members that qualified needs to be in the tournament team and can invite one more player.
    • 2 teams will be invited as standby in case of other teams not showing up

Keep in mind that rules are subject to change. Any changes will be announced and the thread will be updated. Rules of the tournament are following:

• A team can bring 4 members.
    • Every team will be able to sign up with two compositions.
    • No double/tripple healer compositions.
    • No tripple dps compositions
    • Specilization stacking is not allowed.
    • The first match between teams will be always played in Nagrand Arena.
    • The losing team will be able to select which map the next match will be played in.
    • Ring of Valor will not be enabled for the tournament intentionally.
    • The length of a match is limited to 12 minutes. After the time limit, the team with the player with the lowest % of health loses.
    • Every team has 5 minutes to respond to the Event Master who handles the setting up of matches. If the team does not respond in the time limit, they are automatically disqualified from that round.
    • The team compositions cannot be changed once the brackets are announced.
    • Equal gear will be provided to all players on the realm.
    • If a player disconnects or is bearing network difficulties on their side (lag) in a match all players affected must leave the arena prior to 45 seconds (11:15 on the timer) to void the match. All disconnects and lag that occurs after 45 seconds must be played out. (if the unaffected team wants to wait or restart the match this is allowed.

The tournament will be streamed and profesionally commentated and staff members who have past experience in handling and managing such events will be heavily involved. We are looking forward to see the best players of all three realms fight and prove their worth. If the feedback is good and we face no serious difficulties with managing such tournaments, it is likely that the tournament at the end of the season will become a regular thing.

This thread is subject to change, without notifications, so check back once in a while for possible new changes.

Kind regards,
    Warmane
    Edited: June 28, 2019

2. Nice, hopefully this brings back some actual good players.

3. Blackrock vs Icecrown ? good luck with that ;p pve vs pvp lol or will you be banning use of heroic pve gear and shadowmournes ?? ;p

4. Nice to see that Warmane hosts a tournament again!
    Will there be a ilvl restriction?
    I think a tournament with no gear that is higher than +270 ilvl would be more balanced and fun to watch.

5. All the players will have a selection of gear we choose on the tournament realm. We will define what this is in close future. Copying characters and their set ups, keybinds and such is also possible.

6. I remember last tournament you had to register with the comb with which you played the most games in the team. This reglementation is gone as far as I can see. Does anything hinder me from playing let's say PHP to a qualification rank and then q ATC and Disc/Hunt/Ele in the tournament?

7. I remember last tournament you had to register with the comb with which you played the most games in the team. This reglementation is gone as far as I can see. Does anything hinder me from playing let's say PHP to a qualification rank and then q ATC and Disc/Hunt/Ele in the tournament?
    No requirement to register with the comp you qualified with.

8. Fix name Blacrock on main page btw

9. Good stuff, looking forward to it :) Maybe some old names will pop up :)

10. I mean great that you host a 3v3 Tournament, when 3s is still dead on all three realms.
    Try to get people to play 3v3 in general and not just a Tournament..
    Take a look at 3s.. even with all three realms merged, its still dead.

11. I mean great that you host a 3v3 Tournament, when 3s is still dead on all three realms.
    Try to get people to play 3v3 in general and not just a Tournament..
    Take a look at 3s.. even with all three realms merged, its still dead.
    That's part of the point of the tournament. To get people to play.

12. That's part of the point of the tournament. To get people to play.
    That wont change the fact that no one will be playing 3s generally or in the future.
    What do you guys expect?
    Like there will be a lot of Teams in this Tournament which is good. I doubt that after the Tournament the 3s Bracket will be alive.
    You guys have to change something to attract Players for 3s overall

13. That wont change the fact that no one will be playing 3s generally or in the future.
    What do you guys expect?
    Like there will be a lot of Teams in this Tournament which is good. I doubt that after the Tournament the 3s Bracket will be alive.
    You guys have to change something to attract Players for 3s overall
    "something", well I advise you to go to the suggestion section and drop some nice solutions for this issue. This tournament should definitely be a motivation for good players to get into 3v3. If we could get such a tournament every season, it might also help in the long term.

123 ... Last