1. Inactivity cleanup

Greetings Warmane community,

With the new year almost upon us, we're taking the opportunity to do an inactivity cleanup that will refresh our realms and free up forgotten names.

The inactivity cleanup will be concluded on January 25, 2019.

• Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2018 will have their names removed.
      • Characters will have the opportunity to choose a new name upon the next login.

• Level 1-9 characters that have not been played since July 2018 will be removed.
      • Premium accounts are exempt from removals.
      • Characters that are guild masters will result in the guild being removed.

• Blackrock characters that have been deleted pending restore for over 3 months will be removed.

Characters that have their name removed will have the opportunity to select a new name upon the next login.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2018 will have their names removed.
    Excuse me but Im afraid I dont really understand the true meaning behind this.. Does the "and above" mean that basically every character (up to level 80 obviously) that was not active since that date will get their name freed up?
    Thanks

3. Excuse me but Im afraid I dont really understand the true meaning behind this.. Does the "and above" mean that basically every character (up to level 80 obviously) that was not active since that date will get their name freed up?
    Thanks
    Yes, that's what it says.

4. How do i know for example ... If a character lvl 1 with the name that i want will be deleted ?
    Just curiosity , last year i remember i sent a ticket asking this but you couldn't inform me about it ,
    Is there any chance to send a ticket asking if that char will be deleted ?
    Thanks

5. Good to hear that staff is doing some cleaning up couldnt use my old name cuz it was taken :>

6. just check the armory after the cleanup! enjoy

7. Will you also be deleting characters that have already been deleted? I cannnot seem to use the toon names that I've created before. Because they still show up in 'Character Restoration' tab service.

A reply to this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

8. How do i know for example ... If a character lvl 1 with the name that i want will be deleted ?
    Just curiosity , last year i remember i sent a ticket asking this but you couldn't inform me about it ,
    Is there any chance to send a ticket asking if that char will be deleted ?
    Thanks
    Just search in the armory for the name the day that the cleanup happens

9. What time will this be taking place on the 25th?

10. Just try rolling a character with the name you want.

11. glad to hear i seen some names i would like to have :D

12. G

• Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2018 will have their names removed.
    What exactly does played mean. Is logging in/off considered playing already?

123 ... Last