1. did you check on website or in-game ?
    i cant see any character in website and ingame

2. hi , i just lost all my characters? i didnt play in 3 years and now i cant see any character on my account
    and if you were playing on Cata, then what matters is Neltharion closed and realm transfers ended. Your characters are saved for in case Warmane ever opens a Cata realm again tho

3. Whatever happened to the people's coins that they spent on the cata servers, I prob spent over 500 coins on that sucker and I can't even use the character nor the coins that I spent my hard earn money on.

4. Whatever happened to the people's coins that they spent on the cata servers, I prob spent over 500 coins on that sucker and I can't even use the character nor the coins that I spent my hard earn money on.
    nobody got any refunds, partially because the characters aren't permanently deleted, they've just been shoved into cold storage until cata deserves a reboot... your coins aren't "gone" you just can't play on the characters you spent them on

5. well I guess I learned not to spend money on here no more.

6. Regarding the cleanup, I'm planing to make a guild where only one of my lvl 80 alts will be. The purpose is bank space for my items.
    Will the guild be disbanded if there's only one member in it during the cleanup?
    The account is premium if it means anything in this situation.

7. I dont think so. Because i have a guild alt too.

8. I'm a casual player and have just logged in to find half my characters missing including my alt that held my guild. As a result I no longer have any gold or anything to sell making it very hard to continue where I left off. I have decided to delete the game and finding something else to play as having to rebuild what I already worked for seems unfair.

I think it's quite a bad ideato implement this as you do, as it pushes casual players away on a server that is already quiet.

I think it would be better to..

A) send an email out to players warning of what's happening.

B) not remove characters that have not been logged in but belong to accounts that are in use.

C) only archive players, allowing them to log back in and select a new name at a later date.

D) Have a way to retrieve gold and bank contents from guilds you force close.

9. I submitted a ticket for this as well I also have donated 500+ as well and that was on those missing toons.

10. Now they closed my ticket stating it was restored...nothing was restored

First ... 234