1. Problems with WoW

Hello Dear Warmane staff

It's been an amazing discovery for me finding out your community.
    I was enjoying it so much. But recently I'm starting to have some heavy issures with it.

Well, how do I start..
    I am using not your original client. Had one from another server, so was just lazy to download a new one.
    It was working kinda fine, except for some missing (more weird) textures on humans and dwarfs.

But now that I've achived lv 68 (on Lordareon server) and moved to Borean Tundra location.
    Sometimes like after 10-20 minutes, sometimes after just 10 second. The game just frezzes and the only option for me is to pop up the task mananger and kill it.

Well... in a short words, I finally need to solve this problem with the client, because for sure I'm gonna stick here ;D
    But since I went here for the original wotlk expirience (I'm hating those ugly wod models) I would like to have that original wotlk client.

I've asked around on discord channel if the wotlk (old) is fine for that. They said that yeah, it will be exacly what I'm searching for.
    But I'm already watching at this 0Kb/s speed like more than an hour.

What should I do ? Can you provide me maybe an alternative link ?
    And if you would be maybe that kind to explain to me how maybe it will be possible to install the russian language pack on it, it would be amazing (not necessary, I can understand everything even like this)

Please, finally I'm almoust near cap, time is ticking, even right now when I'll finish to write this topic, I'll just go to make some dungeons (because that's looks like the only non freezing alternative for me to level up)

Everything is so complicated with these wod models >..>

P.S. I'm just affraid that downloading another wow client outside from your website will cause the same problems in borean tunda to me :(

P.S.S. One <3 You're doing an amazing job here. Lordareon is amazing (even if I don't condivide that much the cross realm pvp idea)
    That's not the right way to solve the queue problem, instead it's the ads problem as always))

2. you can try the wotlk links in http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=280398 . they may still be working.