1. Ally is trash. And Im ally player...very sad random bg players
    Ally is trash in PVP? Man, I've been gone longer than I thought.

2. fyi i’ve been tryharding on my rogue to get someone to post a thread on the forum about me being an ******* lol

3. i dont want to play a different toon,i am trying to lvl, i am being camped along with every other low lvl in the area, i have limited play time, i want to play my 1 character i have right now, i dont mind being killed a few times, but being camped when there is nothing you can do sucks, yeah its not agaist the rules,yeah ok its part of the game, but i just want all your ally to know, you all got no real pvp skill,just wait till i get 80, no ally going to be able to lvl

Ironic, the last sentence is directed towards you. Actually let me rephrase that since you're not educated at all to put punctuation, the WHOLE paragraph is directed towards you.

4. you all got no real pvp skill,just wait till i get 80, no ally going to be able to lvl
    And that way circle of pain is closing ;D
    So you will continue this crap behaviour in the name of revenge, well...
    "War. War never changes."
    You better level up and help me hunt down gankers and heal wounds of ours.

5. Ally is trash in PVP? Man, I've been gone longer than I thought.
    Name few pvp guilds so I can join them?

6. Name few pvp guilds so I can join them?
    And do what? What's the point of having a guild for PVP aside of making premades to faceroll RandomBGs, which i find the most boring thing that someone can possible do.
    Edited: January 6, 2019

7. And do what? What's the point of having a guild for PVP aside of making premades to faceroll RandomBGs, which i find the most boring thing that someone can possible do.
    Try outdoor pvp as horde.
    Every time i jump at some geared alliance scrub (90% time its paladin or DK) in WG or Sholazar there are 4+ more appearing instantly. Not to mention horde pvp community is obvioulsy smaller than alliance one following by more geared people in solo ques from alliance side.

BG premades will be fun with GS system implementation (Proterean said they are thinking about it).
    Otherwise premade munkeys are dodging eachother wich leads to boring GY games u described.

8. Try outdoor pvp as horde.
    Every time i jump at some geared alliance scrub (90% time its paladin or DK) in WG or Sholazar there are 4+ more appearing instantly. Not to mention horde pvp community is obvioulsy smaller than alliance one following by more geared people in solo ques from alliance side.

BG premades will be fun with GS system implementation (Proterean said they are thinking about it).
    Otherwise premade munkeys are dodging eachother wich leads to boring GY games u described.
    More active PVP community also mean more new and undergeared people. I have been losing BGs all morning today because half of the players had 15k life. Horde PvP community seem very active to me because RBg pop up right away there is no wait time anymore as alliance. I dont know how OWpvp is going actually but few days ago i saw 3man horde party with geared players camping Honor Hold. When i was leveling a alt maybe 6-7 months ago in SB i was ganged and corpse camped by horde lv 80 many times so i had to log my paladin and clear them up, usually i end up fighting 3-5 horde players so this is happening on both sides.

GS system seem like something complicated to do and it will be exploited all the time, i hope we never see that. It will be way better if they actually make somehow rated BG option, or if they make it so premades can fight only other premades.

9. And do what? What's the point of having a guild for PVP aside of making premades to faceroll RandomBGs, which i find the most boring thing that someone can possible do.
    To go into bgs in premade-obviously?

So please name few alliance pvp guilds.

10. To go into bgs in premade-obviously?

I don't know any, but i see some recruiting in global chat like i saw today "World War III" guild spamming. Usually good PVP players don't need guild to do BGs, they do fine on their own. Is that the standard of how good players are in PVP, making premade as a guild? That's so sad.

11. I don't know any, but i see some recruiting in global chat like i saw today "World War III" guild spamming. Usually good PVP players don't need guild to do BGs, they do fine on their own. Is that the standard of how good players are in PVP, making premade as a guild? That's so sad.
    I don't want to lose every time, like today 5 loses in a row. I want to join pvp guild like I used to be before. I remember there was in wotlk and mip pokemons, verbally violent and similar. On horde I know puff puff pass , I think . I was off over 6 months so don't know situation right now.

Ok Ill check trade/global chat and see if theres any.

12. To go into bgs in premade-obviously?

The Knight's Templar and Carpe Noctem are ones I see in bgs a lot. Think they have arena rating requirements.

13. The Knight's Templar
    Carried by 50 healers during battlegrounds and abuse Wintergrasp leave asap as they are about to die.
    Saddest pvp guild on the alliance side.

14. Carried by 50 healers during battlegrounds and abuse Wintergrasp leave asap as they are about to die.
    Saddest pvp guild on the alliance side.
    Sound like they win a lot and this seem to be the thing some people are looking for, so let them do their thing i guess.

BTW guys i early said PVP guilds are pointless, but i take that back. Back in MOP on retail i was in WorldPVP guild called HonorCapped and they use to do this alliance where few guilds are joining together and invade another realm and then the horde from other realms make their own alliance and we get into this mega battles that end up with server crashing, this **** was so fun and awesome i will always remember it. It was really funny back then if you crash the server they put a warning on the raid leader account and if you get too many they perma bann you, and all officers was at their last warning and was recruiting new people to be raid leaders :D

15. The Knight's Templar and Carpe Noctem are ones I see in bgs a lot. Think they have arena rating requirements.
    Hope 2000 is enough for bgs. Thanks

First 1234 Last