1. you do know there is such a thing as mobile devices and cell phones where you can access the internet right? you do know i can be sitting in the train on my way to work and make this post right?
    i was 3 days old to this server when i made that post,and have not played wow in many years....your comment and the person under you was the most pointless
    i accept almost what everyone else said, to deal with it,everyone else has to deal with it, log off,play another etc
    i did not know you could donate at the time to skip long wait times to log in,i have since donated...i have a lvl 80 and 2 alts,and have meet alot of friendly, helpful ppl which was very surpising
    Anyway i still think that you lvl 80s that go to the old world to kill lvl 30s have no skill, my issue wasnt getting ganked, but lvl 80s running around the old zone trolling lower lvls, but i get it,its called trolling for a reason, but i appricate the older helpful post that actully give me some sort of tips,and letting me know its nothing new in this server,everyone goes through it, you on the other end, your post was more pointless than mine,so you can go back ingamre and troll lower lvls,you sound like one of them

2. Two reasons coming on my mind right away.

1. To annoy people like you so they come to forums and complain and whine, its just funny.
    I have heard them say that for the last decade or so but just doesn't seem to be the case. They're posts show that they don't look at the forum and say "Thank God! Finally a new greifer thread". 99% of their comments are attempts to end the thread with threats, begging, crying, yelling and lots of emoting through caps lock abuse as well as really poorly thought out attempts at manipulation people. "If you don't have a lot of time to play how do you have 90 seconds to ask what the hell is wrong with these people". has become one of my favorites so far.

2. You kill low levels till they start crying in global chat and some lv 80 players from other faction show up, so you get some open world pvp. I have seen a lot of people doing it for that reason even since 2010 on molten.

And its not just alliance, horde do the very same thing every day.
    Most of the population of any game are underskilled and undergeared and this is what greifers depend on. They know that arena champions are most likely not go all the way to dustwallow hoping the guy is still there when they get there. Its easy to burst down targets that will be the ones to show. They're looking for the opposite of a challenge when they take their pally and go out away from the skilled players to pretend that they have mad skills.

3. I have heard them say that for the last decade or so but just doesn't seem to be the case. They're posts show that they don't look at the forum and say "Thank God!
    Obviously they don't. My point was some people are just asholes and do it to piss other people off, sry you didn't get it.

Most of the population of any game are underskilled and undergeared and this is what greifers depend on. They know that arena champions are most likely not go all the way to dustwallow hoping the guy is still there when they get there. Its easy to burst down targets that will be the ones to show. They're looking for the opposite of a challenge when they take their pally and go out away from the skilled players to pretend that they have mad skills.
    This 2nd point was about HFP mostly. People absolutely do gang low levels there so higher players show up and they really do show up, its very easy to start OWPVP there. They are usually skilled people who can handle themself in 1v1 or even if they are outnumber, i have seen dozens of people who are high arena rating and they keep doing that all the time. The guy i played arena last season for a bit even had donated for level 60 twink gear and was running in HFP destroying anyone who try to level there, just so he can log his main and then destroy the level 80 that show up to stop him. And no one is pretending to have mad skills or look for some sort of challenge, it's just something entertaining to do on this very very old server.
    Edited: January 9, 2019

4. Obviously they don't. My point was some people are just asholes and do it to piss other people off, sry you didn't get it.

This 2nd point was about HFP mostly. People absolutely do gang low levels there so higher players show up and they really do show up, its very easy to start OWPVP there. They are usually skilled people who can handle themself in 1v1 or even if they are outnumber, i have seen dozens of people who are high arena rating and they keep doing that all the time. The guy i played arena last season for a bit even had donated for level 60 twink gear and was running in HFP destroying anyone who try to level there, just so he can log his main and then destroy the level 80 that show up to stop him. And no one is pretending to have mad skills or look for some sort of challenge, it's just something entertaining to do on this very very old server.
    I never think of HFP or STV etc. as a bring out the 80's type areas because they're already there. Its the rest of the world hinterlands, ashenvale etc. where they might get underskilled guildies to help but will either get no response otherwise or just hear go somewhere else.

The guy you spoke of is obviously not destroying equally skilled opponents.

5. I don't want to lose every time, like today 5 loses in a row. I want to join pvp guild like I used to be before. I remember there was in wotlk and mip pokemons, verbally violent and similar. On horde I know puff puff pass , I think . I was off over 6 months so don't know situation right now.

Ok Ill check trade/global chat and see if theres any.
    The last time I ever really done BGs or World PVP consistently was around September and it was as Alliance. Solo queues comparing Alliance to Horde, I had won more on Alliance. World PVP also seemed to be a bit better on Alliance than on Horde in my experience. Never joined a PVP guild, so this is all I can really tell you.

6. Absolute noobs.

I solo que today, played untill we had 1500 point. We were almost 1000 points ahead!

I was like ok done, going to bathroom....and came back to see this

https://imgur.com/gwuML53

whats wrong with you?!

7. Maybe next time stay 'till the end? Just saying...

8. Maybe next time stay 'till the end? Just saying...
    I expected that comment... I know that Im good but that good to loose with that advantage :P

Well, 10.4 points now...still will be part of the alliance

9. Now I bet you feel responsable for that loss, hahaha

10. Now I bet you feel responsable for that loss, hahaha
    Totally hahahaha

11. Well you will get the ponts soon or later.

Btw i did fast solo BG this morning this was the result, horde really do suck when there is no premade in their team.

https://imgur.com/a/NeFwjOk

12. Well you will get the ponts soon or later.

Btw i did fast solo BG this morning this was the result, horde really do suck when there is no premade in their team.

https://imgur.com/a/NeFwjOk
    I dont have such luck :(

13. Won with my bis mage with pve spec, next, lost with my prot pala 2/3-2/3 wsg... crazy dude :D gotta play pve spec lol

14. Mages and Hunters with PvE gear can be really dangerous in BG's if they know how to stay out of harms way and be quick with their def cd's.

First 1234 Last