1. Why are the ally such noobs?

i dont get why ally would be max lvl running around killing low lvls when you get no honor from it, i dont even mind if you pass me and kill me once or twice then leave, but most of you with no real pvp skill, i assume this is the only way for you all to get any type of pvp kills....why would you be max lvl, and still gank a low lvl player that has 2 mobs, when 2 sec ago you pass by straight on your mount, but come from behind, no skill at all..its just really annoying when there is nothing a lower lvl player can do about it

2. you can level in a different zone, play a different toon, play a different game. there's plenty you can do.

3. i dont want to play a different toon,i am trying to lvl, i am being camped along with every other low lvl in the area, i have limited play time, i want to play my 1 character i have right now, i dont mind being killed a few times, but being camped when there is nothing you can do sucks, yeah its not agaist the rules,yeah ok its part of the game, but i just want all your ally to know, you all got no real pvp skill,just wait till i get 80, no ally going to be able to lvl

4. Weird. Ally complains about horde doing the exact same thing all the time. Hell, it's happened to me before. Maybe the "just wait till i get 80, no ally going to be able to lvl" mentality is part of the problem here. Maybe coming on the forums to cry about it feeds the trolls.

5. Well this has been happening since the year 0 of wow; Just deal with it, I may sound like an ******* but it's something we all have "experienced" at some point. Unless there's someone that's camping you with multi accounts on both your corpse and the graveyard for days and killing all quest givers on the zone I don't think is enough of a reason to take any action against that player. Sorry man but you gotta be strong.

Happy new year :)

PS: Alliance sucks.

6. Weird. Ally complains about horde doing the exact same thing all the time. Hell, it's happened to me before. Maybe the "just wait till i get 80, no ally going to be able to lvl" mentality is part of the problem here. Maybe coming on the forums to cry about it feeds the trolls.
    well i agree with you, but im frustrated, this my 3rd day on the server, and after having to wait 3 hrs to get in the game,to have and over lvl char farming on low levels when you dont even get honor for it, just to stroke your troll ego, its just sad. i dont mind being killed by other ally thats actually lvling there, its the 80s that do it i have a problem with, like go fight the other 70s plus, but whoever does horde or ally, just shows they suck at pvp

7. You "have limited playtime" but you have enough time to discuss this pointless topic on the forum even though you know it won't help you in any way.

8. You "have limited playtime" but you have enough time to discuss this pointless topic on the forum even though you know it won't help you in any way.
    Perhaps he used part of his limited playtime to write here. Sadly the ganking will never end. You can try to level in zones that aren't so popular ganking spots.
    Also 1 time donation of minimum $ will get you premium status, allowing you to ignore queue.

9. You "have limited playtime" but you have enough time to discuss this pointless topic on the forum even though you know it won't help you in any way.
    My thought exactly :D
    ON TOPIC: Just stop crying and play off the peak hours.

10. Step 1: Get sighted by a skull level opposite faction player.
    Step 2: RUN!!!!
    Step 3: Get caught and then one-shot by said skull level player.
    Step 4: And this is the important one: DON'T RES!. Just leave your smelly decomposing corpse there and either: 4a) logon and play a different character for a while or 4b) Go find some chores to do around the house. Chances are that skull level dude is going to wait for you at least once just to make your life that more miserable. Give him 10-15 minutes to get bored and he will most likely go away.

Blizzard, in their infinite wisdom when creating this game, decided to allow high level characters to attack/destroy/one-shot lower level characters. So they will, always and forever. You can either adapt and continue to play, or not and find something else to do, because it will continue to happen. I love WoW but I hate PvP. I still play because of my love for the game, but I've learned to adapt around the PvP part of it (level another character, logoff for a while, etc). You should too, because I promise the low level ganking will always be there. Why? Because they can. :)

11. i dont get why ally would be max lvl running around killing low lvls when you get no honor from it, i dont even mind if you pass me and kill me once or twice then leave, but most of you with no real pvp skill, i assume this is the only way for you all to get any type of pvp kills....why would you be max lvl, and still gank a low lvl player that has 2 mobs, when 2 sec ago you pass by straight on your mount, but come from behind, no skill at all..its just really annoying when there is nothing a lower lvl player can do about it
    Two reasons coming on my mind right away.

1. To annoy people like you so they come to forums and complain and whine, its just funny.

2. You kill low levels till they start crying in global chat and some lv 80 players from other faction show up, so you get some open world pvp. I have seen a lot of people doing it for that reason even since 2010 on molten.

And its not just alliance, horde do the very same thing every day.
    Edited: January 6, 2019

12. I'm pretty sure it's just as bad of a situation on both sides. Horde camp low-level Alliance. Alliance camp low-level Horde. After all, this is a pvp server and you are in a contested zone.

13. Ally is trash. And Im ally player...very sad random bg players

14. Insane ammount of bad and low geared players in bgs. Arenas are ok but bgs, just bad.

15. I am playing both factions. Mainly alliance. Going to horde, wasting hero at the start, go with naked chars, giving HOP to flag carriers, ally still can't win :( Sad

123 ... Last