1. Ninja Pull Addon

Hello guys!
    I play in icecrown server and since our guild isn't that big, sometimes we are forced to do pugs. And, as you all know, average warmane player is either a troll or a complete ******. No one pay attention to /dbm pull timer, everyone ninja pull and the problem is that in the heat of the moment a lot of things happens and i find myself unable to find the player that ninja pulled/pulled before timer. Is there an add on that can help you with that? It'd make life so much easier!
    Edited: January 3, 2019

2. Hey, first ty very much for your answer but i seem to be having a problem.
    I tried today but it only writes that code in the chat. I seem to be having that problem with all the /run codes, for example i took one from Donorbashed's mm guide for a tracking macro:

/run for i=1,GetNumTrackingTypes() do local n, t, a, c = GetTrackingInfo(i); if string.find(n, UnitCreatureType("target")) then if t~=GetTrackingTexture(i) then SetTracking(i); end end end

and it also only writes on the chat every time i use it.

Why could that be?

3. I am using this addon for it: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/whopulled. But it only works correctly if boss was pulled by attacking it not by going too close to it.

Hey, first ty very much for your answer but i seem to be having a problem.
    That's not a real answer. His macro selects a random member of the raid and sends a chat message saying that they pulled.

I tried today but it only writes that code in the chat. I seem to be having that problem with all the /run codes, for example i took one from Donorbashed's mm guide for a tracking macro:
    If the macro is sent in chat and not executed, there is a space before /run.
    Edited: January 5, 2019