1. Forum Event - Legendary Weaponsmith (POLL)

In accordance with the ending of this event, we are hosting a poll as follows;

There will be a community poll on the forum as well, in which the winner wil be given the following rewards:

• Forum Reward: Forum Title "Legendary Weaponsmith"

Have a look at the event thread here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=395771

You may cast your vote on which one you like most as a reply post to this thread.

2. Well, I must say it's a pleasure to be in a such a small group of people on such a big server that actually take a part in this event.

1)SHREDDER by Progex
    2)Stormrage's Ataraxia by eezveenee
    3)Windshredder, Cursed Blade of the Berserker by mightystevebg
    4)Felisdir, Elune's Light by OYAthePALA
    5)Celene, The Godess Will by bakkhos16
    6)STONEDBRINGER by Zolgar2
    7)Gelmoran's Valor by TheDuDe536
    8)Fernus Blazer by introo
    9)The Dissonant Chord, Axe of the Impending Breakdown by nymets24
    10)Forgemaster's pain in the neck by Methandienone
    11)Be’Thar, Cursed Greatblade of Zanyu by BeHumble
    12)Grylls, The Lost Adventurer by bakkhos16
    13)Darkmourne by prostmourne
    14)Everdant, the Emerlad Bastion by Aenthul
    15)Fel Staff of Demonic Empowerment by Chaoren
    16)Murasame, The Devil Slayer by zebelblast
    17)Darling Blades of Forgotten Love by Crystalleia
    18)The Lorehammer by Zaravonjin
    19)Tel'Anun, the Last Hope by janozestrecna
    20)Tiros'Archai, Bond of the Dragonflights by Massile
    21)Naur’felo by chopan4forum
    22)Zulfiqar by deathstorm
    23)Kael'thar, the Cursed Axe of Diseases by Dyrek
    24)The Lost One by HapKomaH
    25)Wind's Song by Wussh
    26)Draksadd,Toothed Blade Of Riknut by salebrence
    27)Sugoth, Blade of Leeching by beskuit204
    28)Dragon's Spirit by passion94

I thought it would be nice to have a list of participants :)

I vote, if I'm allowed to, for 17)Darling Blades of Forgotten Love by Crystalleia.
    Edited: January 3, 2019

3. first i would like to thank you for giving the community the opportunity to vote.

my vote goes to Wind's Song by Wussh, short story but a great one nevertheless.

4. i would say Number 25 everything about it is amazing and you can say that the dude did put time in details goodluck to everyone

5. Submission number 23, Kael' Thar was my personal choice.

I submitted my own weapon, so ethically i don't think i should get a vote.

The design and overall them of the weapon was interesting but I have my own Criticisms. First being the disease of all diseases was just 10% physical debuff. should have been more like DK and rogue only weapon. increasing all disease applied with this weapon increased 15% so the DK diseases and rogue poisons would have been buffed. will give some restrictions of its use on the battlefield.

6. Great idea eezveenee with the list. Grats to all participants, it was a nice event and there were many works which in my opinion would deserve to be game´s items. However we can only chose one so my vote goes for 15)Fel Staff of Demonic Empowerment by Chaoren.

7. Great idea eezveenee with the list. Grats to all participants, it was a nice event and there were many works which in my opinion would deserve to be game´s items. However we can only chose one so my vote goes for 15)Fel Staff of Demonic Empowerment by Chaoren.
    I second what this guy said!

8. @Zaravonjin the effect was supposed to be better for pve. I thought about mini-heroism for physical attackers (as you see it gives 10% increased physical dmg from all sources against diseased target). I thought about playable effect and in pve 15% would be too much for hunters and warriors. Making this weapon i thought especially about rogues, dks and hunters. Increased stats, more dmg and lower speed than havoc already make it op in wotlk.

9. My vote goes to
    Kael'thar, the Cursed Axe of Diseases made by Dyrek

The Artwork is really convincing, and you can really see the implication of the Author in the creating of the weapon

The only point i got against this weapon are the unrealistics stats....

In terms of stat she can be compared to the Havoc's Call

A Meta on a weapon ? really unbalanced (i my mind it's the only point which really made the weapon unrealist)

4 special stats gived by "equip:" the gain of hit rating made the weapon overpowered

The Basics at de opposite was properly choose and reflect a difference sur as the difference Between the Glorenzelg and the Shadowmourne

And the "use:" ability ... Oh my god it's so overpowered, if you stick on the tooltips it's say : put a curse on the target (so it's a debuff) which increase "all physical damage by 10%" means not only for the player but for the whole raid (physical damage dealers only) it's up every 2 minutes during 20 sec so it have a 16.66% uptime. This weapon can absolutly not exist on private servers, imagine a 4 rogues raid doing a good rotation of the debuff (because it's a use not a proc) you can have a 10% additionnal damages debuff on the boss for all physical damages with a 66.6% uptime. On a live server where legendary are unique it's remain overpower but it's seems possible !

Whenever theses thing not satisfied me, we can see the work of the autor of not just putting random number on the weapon's tooltip !

gg man, really nice work

Tiny
    Edited: January 7, 2019

10. And the "use:" ability ... Oh my god it's so overpowered, if you stick on the tooltips it's say : put a curse on the target (so it's a debuff) which increase "all physical damage by 10%" means not only for the player but for the whole raid (physical damage dealers only) it's up every 2 minutes during 20 sec so it have a 10% uptime.
    Good reasoning for the overpowered parts. Uptime of 20 seconds every 2 minutes is 16.66% though.

11. 15)Fel Staff of Demonic Empowerment by Chaoren for sure !

12 Last