1. What's up with these healers saying, "sorry no rezz spell"?

My third heroic of the day where the healers can't heal and someone will die. Then they say "sorry no rezz spell" and just keep going. Are healers just getting lazy, or turning into noobs?

2. The Paladin class requires that you do a quest chain to obtain the Redemption spell. Wouldn't be the first time I've heard of someone boosting a Paladin, gearing it up, and not bothering with the quest chain yet. Anyone who doesn't fit that description is BSing you.

3. Most people are ******s, like in real life.
    I've seen 80 priests without dispell learned.

4. Ever see a dps feral druid without bear form? Wait stop if you did, I don't want to remind you of that nightmare. X)

5. I was playing with another hunter a few days ago who didnt have freezing trap. He claimed "I dont train useless spells/abilities" floored me.

6. I'm playing priest but i'm already stuck at level 4 chain quest when you gotta heal that soldier outside goldshire. I just can't seem to heal him so i skipped that chain quest (if it's chain).

7. I'm playing priest but i'm already stuck at level 4 chain quest when you gotta heal that soldier outside goldshire. I just can't seem to heal him so i skipped that chain quest (if it's chain).
    I encountered the same thing.
    I just had to heal him twice. (If i remember correctly)
    Try it out, dont just give up so easely.