1. MOUSE Button 6 and 7

Hellou guys, i have problem with my new mouse HP Pavilion Gaming Mouse 300 (4PH30AA) , its mouse for left hand or right hand man, so on my left side button 4-5 working good, but button on right side doesnt working and just changing collor on my mouse.
    Have som tips how swap it ? In wow when i want bind key, doesnt working too.

2. If there is a program for configuring the mouse, you have to use it first to bind those mouse buttons to something. If those buttons are just changing color, those button presses don't even reach WoW. You can bind them to some keyboard buttons that you don't use for other key bindings in WoW, for example, the buttons for various symbols that are near Enter key.

3. Is possible bind this key without program for this mouse? Razer have synapss i think,but for hp mouse doesnt exist i think.I calling on support hp and on hp page doesnt exist configurating program for my mouse.
    I can try download his "hp" Driver manager and i can hope this program find my configurating.
    Withous this program not exist some other way?

4. I could not find any information about configuring the mouse. Where do you change it between right and left handed? If that place does not have more customization options, you probably can't change what the other buttons do. If those buttons are supposed to just change the color, those button presses most likely aren't even sent to the PC. So you can't bind them to anything on WoW unless the mouse has a program for binding those buttons to something else.