1. False AUTOBROADCAST.

Hi,

Autobroadcast on Blackrock realm saying that u can TRADE characters on web page of Warmane.

This is false, because if i go to TRADER on webpage, every realm is available, but BlackRock says it doesnt work for this realm.
    So why is there that Autobroadcast ? When will be available char.Trade for BLACKROCK realm ?

Thank you.

2. Bump. 12 hours without any simply answer.

3. still nothing, any simply answer. Or answer WHEN it will be available.

4. Blackrock doesn't have devs/gms/communitymanagers, not point making this kind of posts.
    I never seen that autobroadcast message, anyways, in mid-February we will have Crossrealm big update, maybe they will allow us to finally trade chars...
    Edited: January 6, 2019

5. Syturio,

Thank you very much for bright me this problem. Its a bit a shame, that this realm is without any devs/gms/communitymanagers.

Its easy to put one person just for Public releations of this realm.

In other case.. Thank you for answer.
    Enjoy.

6. It hasn't been our top priority as it's simply a text message.

7. Hi Proterean,

So now its question... it will be working or not ?

8. It's an instant max level, free gear server.
    If thinking about that doesn't answers it, consider that Proterean only talked about the message not being a top priority, nothing about the trading system.

9. @Obnoxious
    Only Relenthless gear is free.
    Wrathfull and 277-284ilvl PvE pieces take months to farm.
    There are also a lot of super rare transmogs, mounts, titles, etc.
    I don't know why Blackrock doesn't have a char trading system...

10. "Only" Relentless is a full set of Relentless more than any other server gets, on top of starting at maximum level.
    Any character would have to take all of that out of any minimum price calculation. Also, mounts, titles, transmogrifications don't add a single coin to that. A whole separate calculation for prices could have to be made just for Blackrock, a custom PvP-only server that averages 500 players. Even if it was assumed that there would be some trades, I wouldn't count on it being considered worth the effort.