1. Cannot donate and buy coins

Hello warmane, so last night i decidet to upgrade my accoutn a bit and become a donor. Not much really, 10EUR, just to skip QUEUE. And I was pretty sure that it wont take longer than half an hour to finish job, but was i mistaken.
    This paymentwall is so UNintuitive server.
    I use my two credit cards for online payments since forever, and I never confronted window which says that something is wrong, that my cards are "not verified" "unauthorised" etc.
    I SIGNED Up on their page, to try to finish job, but now I am waiting and its taking forever for somebody on their end to read my enquiry.
    Right now my payments are at "INITIATED" status and there is nobody to answer me.
    Please help.
    NOTE THIS: i wasnt charged yet, there are no reservation of funds on my bank account.

2. Welcome to the club. You won't be able to donate, unfortunately. It's because of ****ty Paymentwall service, by far worse I've ever seen. It was a lot easier with Skrill and PayPal, but seems like Warmane stuff doesn't care that Paymentwall has almost half of the world on their blacklist. Plus their site looks fishy af, Glad I didn't donate now. Nor Warmane nor Paymentwall staff cares about it, I've already contacted them both and they just bounced me between each other blaming other party...