1. Leveling and Pvp

So how long approximately would it take to level 80 at this rate
    how well is subtlety rogue scaled in pvp , also would respect if sm1 would write me down some viable and fun2play specs (dps even healers)
    ty

2. Do not bother leveling on Lordaeron if you are interested in PVP scene.

3. Do not bother leveling on Lordaeron if you are interested in PVP scene.
    well I thought about going to icecrown but theres que to log in which means i gotta pay so ...

4. well I thought about going to icecrown but theres que to log in which means i gotta pay so ...
    It's worth paying 10 bucks, believe me.

5. Worth, but the true WOTLK is waaay better then that madness)

6. So how long approximately would it take to level 80 at this rate
    how well is subtlety rogue scaled in pvp , also would respect if sm1 would write me down some viable and fun2play specs (dps even healers)
    ty
    No one can answer how long, because it depends on how often you play and how you play. It's more or less the same experience as it was on retail. You can probably reach it in like two weeks if you play a lot every day and know the fastest way.

As for "pvp is dead on Lord", ignore those comments. Most of those players who spam this stuff have either somehow been punished for wintrading or see Icecrown population as a "standard", thus they are biased. You can find world pvp pretty much anywhere (even in Aszhara).
    Retail serverers had populations a lot closer to Lordaeron than it had to Icecrown back around Wotlk. Besides now with crossrealm, you can play against/with Icecrown players too. And if they add crossrealm arenas then the only difference going to Icecrown is if you want a funserver experience.

To find rogue talent trees, visit the rogue class subforum - it has lots of them.

7. If you prefer quests over dungeons, takes around 1000 quests to level up 80.

Ask yourself are you ready to play hardcore PvP BG's aswell Hardcore PvE. Or are you prefer Lordaeron for no queue vs. Icecrown.
    If you are into arenas, i don't suggest Lordaeron atm. No much chance for new players, even 1500 rating is too hard for most of players... needs more active players. I got enough to face same teams over and over again at 1500 rating point. like small village "King of the Hill" as was the BG's before crossrealm. "Fghting in the box" never really my thing, so nvm crossrealm or not.
    I have charachters at Icecrown too, so i am donor also. Still prefer Lordaeron becourse of hardcore Crossrealm BG's. I have relatively average gear, average+ skills, but i love Crossrealm. Ask yourself why would you prefer Lordaeron at first place. If your answer is for "no queue" then this is maby not for you.

-Sibe-
    -Sibeicc-
    Edited: January 5, 2019

8. As for "pvp is dead on Lord", ignore those comments.
    Suggesting to ignore the truth.
    The pvp on Lordaeron is completely dead except battlegrounds, wich ones were dead as well before Xrealm implementation.
    Asked about 20 lordaeron players, every comment is the same "At least now we can pvp"

9. Suggesting to ignore the truth.
    The pvp on Lordaeron is completely dead except battlegrounds, wich ones were dead as well before Xrealm implementation.
    Asked about 20 lordaeron players, every comment is the same "At least now we can pvp"

So what is "pvp" according to you then?

The only thing that didn't seem very active was arenas (mainly 3vs3 and 5vs5). Both battlegrounds and world pvp was alive and well before crossrealms. The only time you had long queues for battlegrounds was if you played at night (americans/south americans could sometimes wait up to 20 minutes in queue). Other than that your queue time would be like 1-6 minutes. This coming from someone who does battlegrounds daily, easily doing 100k honor or more.

I've spoken to lots of players that think Icecrown sucks. It's all subjective and players have different interests in the game. Me going and screenshotting someone saying the same thing about Icecrown doesn't prove anything.

10. So what is "pvp" according to you then?

The only thing that didn't seem very active was arenas (mainly 3vs3 and 5vs5). Both battlegrounds and world pvp was alive and well before crossrealms. The only time you had long queues for battlegrounds was if you played at night (americans/south americans could sometimes wait up to 20 minutes in queue). Other than that your queue time would be like 1-6 minutes. This coming from someone who does battlegrounds daily, easily doing 100k honor or more.

I've spoken to lots of players that think Icecrown sucks. It's all subjective and players have different interests in the game. Me going and screenshotting someone saying the same thing about Icecrown doesn't prove anything.
    I see here only level 15 paladin comment. Makes me think you are maby only trolling for your own motives.

Please add your ingame name, so i can see your motive for comment above. Sounds 100% core raiders PvE perspective to me.
    I've seen very good PvE players here tho, casually playing bg's while waiting raid. But point is most are first place PvE players stucked in ICC.
    Maby one with the "high horse", scared that any change means less status. Carried or earned.

P.S "Both Battlegrounds was alive and well before crossrealms" cmon seriously you can try do better troll :D :D this was really funny.

-Sibe-
    -Sibeicc-

The "Forum Warrior" ... Perkele

11. People saying that PvP on Lordaeron is dead are the ones that get farmed by high rated arena players or are just bad in general so they seek to expand PvP community cause then there would be more people that are worse than them. You can take this as an insult or whatever but it's true.
    Out of all these comments about whether or not is the xrealm good or bad I've never seen a single Lord 2k+ player say a word except me. Might be wrong but I am pretty sure it's like that.
    Don't get decieved, PvP on Lord is not dead, people just expect to get a que pop in 5 secs. PvE is certainly more challenging and therefore more fun.
    Basicly it all comes down to whether you wanna work hard for your gear ( like it's supposed to be ) or you wanna iron your credit card to get the gear and feel good about it. I mean sure there are people that earn their gear on Icecrown too, but it's not half as hard as it is on Lordaeron. All in all, whatever makes you happy is what matters.
    -Chaoslol-

12. People saying that PvP on Lordaeron is dead are the ones that get farmed by high rated arena players or are just bad in general so they seek to expand PvP community cause then there would be more people that are worse than them. You can take this as an insult or whatever but it's true.
    Out of all these comments about whether or not is the xrealm good or bad I've never seen a single Lord 2k+ player say a word except me. Might be wrong but I am pretty sure it's like that.
    Don't get decieved, PvP on Lord is not dead, people just expect to get a que pop in 5 secs. PvE is certainly more challenging and therefore more fun.
    Basicly it all comes down to whether you wanna work hard for your gear ( like it's supposed to be ) or you wanna iron your credit card to get the gear and feel good about it. I mean sure there are people that earn their gear on Icecrown too, but it's not half as hard as it is on Lordaeron. All in all, whatever makes you happy is what matters.
    -Chaoslol-
    Big respect commenting with your ingame name.

I can't see there is much common between Arena and BG. I've seen at BG's very good, and very bad high arena rated players aswell. Objects are totally different, not only killing everyone, like it's in arena. Needs a lot of skills if you playing fair game, but very different vs. BG. Like i said before i never liked the idea fighting in the box. You must be trolling if you seriously say we had bg's here before crossrealm. yes we had "all 2" :D filled with every 18 active players, included both factions. YES my point is exactly get rid of this small 18 men village beating and get more balanced BG's aswell. With more players, bigger BG's. "King of the Hill" buried.

Enjoy your high arenarating among handfull of arena players, i don't care. But what comes to BG's, please don't mix Arena and BG in same sentence like they are absolutely same.

-Sibe-
    -Sibeicc-
    The "Forum Warrior"... Perkele

13. First Duubadaaba, the post is not about Lordaeron vs Icecrown in pvp. No idea why you started throwing **** no one asked for, if you want to complain about Lordaeron go play Icecrown. The question was how much it would take to reach lvl 80, which is roughly 8-10 days played casually and not trying to reduce the time as much as possible(you can do it in 5-6 days played if you hardcore it and have a well made plan).

Second, people might enjoy hardcore pve and "hardcore pvp" as you put it, makes no difference really if you get smashed in greens on Lordaeron or Icecrown. Yes, how fast you get gear is different but some players play for that exact reason, to work for it and feel acomplished once they reach their goals.

Third, you bashing peoples oppinions and calling them trolls because they are not some high rated players(even though you had a high rated player respond and then you turned it around and said he must be trolling if bgs ****, because arena and bgs and lalala) is quite unnecessary because 1 your comments are completly irrelevant to the topic and 2 everyone can have oppinions without having to prove anything.

There is no need for people like you to scare off players who like Lordaerons phylosophy and want to try it out because Lordaeron does not fullfill your subjective needs. And yes, a lot of players on Lordaeron are pve oriented, who would have thought on a hardcore pve server. WAW

14. First Duubadaaba, the post is not about Lordaeron vs Icecrown in pvp. No idea why you started throwing **** no one asked for, if you want to complain about Lordaeron go play Icecrown. The question was how much it would take to reach lvl 80, which is roughly 8-10 days played casually and not trying to reduce the time as much as possible(you can do it in 5-6 days played if you hardcore it and have a well made plan).

Second, people might enjoy hardcore pve and "hardcore pvp" as you put it, makes no difference really if you get smashed in greens on Lordaeron or Icecrown. Yes, how fast you get gear is different but some players play for that exact reason, to work for it and feel acomplished once they reach their goals.

Third, you bashing peoples oppinions and calling them trolls because they are not some high rated players(even though you had a high rated player respond and then you turned it around and said he must be trolling if bgs ****, because arena and bgs and lalala) is quite unnecessary because 1 your comments are completly irrelevant to the topic and 2 everyone can have oppinions without having to prove anything.

There is no need for people like you to scare off players who like Lordaerons phylosophy and want to try it out because Lordaeron does not fullfill your subjective needs. And yes, a lot of players on Lordaeron are pve oriented, who would have thought on a hardcore pve server. WAW
    Read this whole thread before you nagging me please.

First - You find my fist post answering the topics question: "If you prefer quests over dungeons, takes around 1000 quests to level up 80."

Second - I can't find any conflict of opinions

Third - lol "Both battlegrounds and world pvp was alive and well before crossrealms" cmon most hilarious troll ever.. both yes indeed. Proofs and logs about we didn't have bg's before crossrealm you can ask maby from staff if you really still arguing about the fact. We didn't have but only 2 aviable , only handfull of active players. Maby few times in month we had watered down 40vs40 bg's not enough players. Alterac Valley veteran achievements 9 last winnings 100/100 took me over 3 months.
    I've seen very good , and very bad High rated players at BG's. Not much in common what comes tactics, objects, space, Opening the Map once in the while maby... etc. I don't I criticize the comments about BG's based on arena rating. These two really don't have much in common.

"everyone can have opinions without having to prove anything". Yes of course, but i have filter and definitions for bull****, troll and fact.

You said "You scare off players who like Lordaerons phylosophy", and "Lordaeron does not fulfill your subjective needs". Please be more specific, i am very, very happy Lordaeron player atm. BOOOO!!! :D

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -
    Edited: January 8, 2019