1. Arena issue

I started arena with low gear holy/arms we lost games cuz there are a lot of bis gear ppl on low rating.

Now we geared up a lot and we are ready to up our rate but we rarely get chance to play any game since people leave to drop mmr on already low personal.
    Question is: Why is warmane PUNISHING teams that are playing against leavers, we need to get rate so we can get out of this hell and play vs normal teams?

2. as far as I know, they aren't punishing people that are inadvertently ending up against droppers.

3. as far as I know, they aren't punishing people that are inadvertently ending up against droppers.
    he ment the idea that you get no rating if you enter vs mmr droppers, used to give rating up untill half a year ago or so.

there definetly are times when it feels like ur stuck in same place, wasting 20-40mins just entering vs mmr droppers and waiting untill they are done.

4. Can we report mmr dropper? or its legal? if u re not shop geared its very hard to up in arena...

5. It's true, most people on low MMR with high gear are either mmr-dropping or bad. Most of the time its the second part tho.

Mmr dropping just makes ur team stats more enjoyable, they want a fresh start with a new partner for example.
    Only extreme cases of MMR loosing is bannable, and when I asked some GM's what exacly is, they did not respond with a definitive anwser. Right now people that drop to 1000 MMR are fine.
    For me its ok aswell, I feel all the low-geared people, but this is the reality.
    p.s im low geared aswell, 5.4k gs, 80% pve, same with my partner, we still managed to get 1.8 for the offhand/shield buy, even not playing a warrior haha

6. p.s im low geared aswell, 5.4k gs, 80% pve, same with my partner, we still managed to get 1.8 for the offhand/shield buy, even not playing a warrior haha
    1800 with 5.4k & pve gear? U had to have extreme lucky streak or high geared mate who boosted you.
    Cause above 1500 there 90% shadowmourne team or other bis setup who can kill 5.4gs in 2-3 cooldowns, for pve geared even less.

7. Mmr dropping just makes ur team stats more enjoyable, they want a fresh start with a new partner for example.
    It's not just that the stats you will actually be able to get a bit higher rating as well. If you dont drop your MMR at 1800 rating you will have like 1.9k mmr or something around, but if you drop it first the MMR will be a bit lower. It does not have that much of a effect when you hit high rating or if you are very good player and will hit high rating regardless, but for people who wanna push to 1800 or 2k its way easier to drop the MMR first.

8. 1800 with 5.4k & pve gear? U had to have extreme lucky streak or high geared mate who boosted you.
    Cause above 1500 there 90% shadowmourne team or other bis setup who can kill 5.4gs in 2-3 cooldowns, for pve geared even less.
    The way we used to do it on Molten is:
    Drop MMR to 1000-1200. Make a new team and do games till 1k rating... Wait for arena flush. Add another character to your team, promote it to captain, leave the team and make a new one, drop MMR again to 1000-1200, leave the junk team and go back to your 1k rated them, that way you start with 1000 personal/team rating and very low MMR.

I assume that it still works like that, it's the best way to gear your undergeared character.

9. I saw a hunter full pve with around 5.5k gs or maybe a BIT more and a priest full furious and the rest pve reaching 1800+ last time i checked themon armory. I wondered how until i fought againt them and theyr CC is OP. I coudnt heal nothing and fulll relentless and all offset wrathful(my warr is 3 furious and 2 relentless and off parts all PVP)...so maybe there is some logic.

In other words i still cant get it HOW becasue i have a hunter too around 5.2k gs and when a shadowmourne guy jump on me i die instantly and i`m full PVP and my dmg against them is 0. I crit them maximum 2k ....
    So how on earth this priest can keep heal for his PVE hunter on that rating???

10. Multi glad on cata exp comes in handy i guess

11. people not realising that its not about having gear FeelsWeirdMan

12. people not realising that its not about having gear FeelsWeirdMan
    yep it s not about gear!

http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Icecrown

top 10 v2, 8 wars!

skilled poeple only play war, that all.... huhuhu

13. My full rele retri pala has 2.2k achi in 2s
    My full furi warrior is at 1.8k in 2s
    Yea gear helps, but most people you play against on ladder are terrible on icecrown.

14. http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Icecrown

Interesting, top 13, 13war. ..

can you do something with the ilvl284 and sm in arena?