1. MOP warmane

Hey guys, im Treelolx from frostwolf and i play this realm since 2014, all players from there know that the server is going down, like population has come from 2-4k to 500 players, so what we advice for the managers of Warmane to do is either make a new core for frostwolf or make a insta 90 lvl realm with crosserver with frostwolf, show some love to us player that Love Mop, alot of ppl have left already cause of this issues. Pls guys answer to this thread! Love yall

2. Hey guys, im Treelolx from frostwolf and i play this realm since 2014, all players from there know that the server is going down, like population has come from 2-4k to 500 players, so what we advice for the managers of Warmane to do is either make a new core for frostwolf or make a insta 90 lvl realm with crosserver with frostwolf, show some love to us player that Love Mop, alot of ppl have left already cause of this issues. Pls guys answer to this thread! Love yall
    Its been 9 hours and no response , thats also an answer . Me myself , 30 other people , and I have already made such thread like this , as you can see its been 9 hours and I am gonna say some things here AGAIN .
    I have been playing since 2015 and I stopped like in summer 2018 . Firstly I was really enjoying PVP rolled bgs , world pvp , some arenas highest i reached was 1.9k tho but nevermind that . What matter is " I had fun " okay , somewhere around January 2018 I found out about these PvE guilds and I started actively PvE-ing , adventure to ilvl 569 was seriously fun even more than PvP . Everything went down when end-pve content got bugged , I remember there were bugs with immersus and few other bosses so people from my pve guild started leaving server , fiiineeeee I will go for pvp again . Q up for begez as ally was a nightmare okay , 300k hp players in bg on my side with few 530-550 ppl against horde premades , playing like 1 day 10-15 bgs 10% won as ally . So thats where RBG died I just dont know how was it fun for hordes to play that way . Alright I went horde made lock , geared up 540 was the last time i played him , was q-ing RBGS cuz I didnt wanted to enter premades , all I was doing was spamming stuff and my only goal was to be first on stats table because I knew I will win bg , as the time passed it bored me a lot no joy , no concurency , nothing , nothing !. World pvp died as well and I just left . Now whats the thing here , I spent more than 3 years for a characters that I can only piss on now . They got no profit on frostwolf anymore I dont get it whats the point of holding it up anymore . Why don't they just let us transfer like 1 character to any other realm and give us like starter gear I think that would be absolutely fair . They response on this how "this isnt possible and this wont happen " yet they got no good argument they know that this realm wont be alive until spring this year . For people that love mop pvp shall then go somewhere else because pvp here has become more dead than pve and as 2.4k player i believe u understand what I am talking about . It has been dead like this for too long , they cant make comeback out of this situation , best case they let us do what I wrote up ! Makes no sense holding it anymore . They should give us all who apply for it like 1 free 80 lvl char with starter gear on lordaeron or outland as those two realms lack in players compared to icecrown ( I am not saying they got not enough players just pointing that people who donated on frostwolf - and obviously arent going to donate there anymore , might find it well to donate on icc and outland realms ) . It took me 15minutes to write this all just so people can see what things are like here , but there wont be any changes on frostwolf UNTIL IT DIES , i would put my money on it .Now its 500 players , in 3 months there will be 400 , in 5 months 200 . THERE .... IS .... NO .... POINT .... IN .... HOLDING ..... THIS ..... REALM ..... UP ..... ANYMORE . I dont understand why dont they realize that and give us some respect because of all the time we spent playing here .