1. we kinda need more 70lvl twinks on allly side

Since purple haze is active on horde side and they are into pvp and pve aliance should make one big guild instead of 3-4 with 4players xD
    balance is needed

2. What class you recommend?
    any class is welcome
    you can just play your main class

3. there is brutal gladiators guild

4. there is brutal gladiators guild
    also there is Rota guild and 1more if i remember well

5. Brutal Gladiators is the only one worth mentioning,Rota died,other one was Challenger that died too (three 70 twink guilds that im aware of)

6. now there cross realm soo no big deal for bgs, u guys can come join PH and enjoy some full twink pve runs. need more players for BT :D

7. Hi Guys. i am Oldschool Molten wow twink. i used to be leader of <Legends Never Die> https://www.facebook.com/0LegendsNeverDie/ i am rejoined warmane and i am recreating new Alliance twink guild hoping to be as active as back on molten-wow. yes we did 25 man 70 raids and all stuff - my new guild is Named <Real Twinks Wear Pink> other name was taken, charachter name: Roxerz - send me a message and make alliance twinking be reunited

8. The main problem is that you cant be bis twink anymore... since there are no arenas and also rly bad gear by honor points (not even season 2 that at least has some good stats...). So your only chance is getting gear by making some raids...and considering ur poor gear...u cant rivalize with the hard difficuly of that tbc content.

So yes, in my opinion is a hard time for 70 twinking...

9. Well that would be 1 guild too much,since its better for limited bracket like 70 to have 1 guild where all can go and do stuff together,and always have ppl active

10. The main problem is that you cant be bis twink anymore... since there are no arenas and also rly bad gear by honor points (not even season 2 that at least has some good stats...). So your only chance is getting gear by making some raids...and considering ur poor gear...u cant rivalize with the hard difficuly of that tbc content.

So yes, in my opinion is a hard time for 70 twinking...

Bis items in tbc are not bis in wrath for 70s,not all of them,its better to avoid completely item sets and bis lists and go for gear with more gem sockets instead,ilvl is not much important

11. got soo many ppl on PH missing Brutal items, they still having fun without them, some ppl go full swp gear with resi gem, some ppl farm gold to buy coin for it xD cus brutal item only 8 coin or some ppl go pure pve. u can always find a way to enjoy the game

12. i go 79 because missing important cc's and burst on everyone in bg is cancer

13. 70 twinks not just about BG, if i want to farm bg why 79? i go 80 haha

14. Hello falles... Well you guys on ally said have rly big problem and that is you always had multiple guilds because I think community is bad... And that sometimes effect hords as well because some randoms transfer on horde and they don't want to follow allready existing guild... Better solution is to join allready existing one and not recreating new one!