1. Best 10 bucks spent of my life. Just think about how much money you think an hour of yours is worth and you'll find your answer.

2. Every time I see this threads poping up I ask myself: "How does someone have money for electricity, a internet connection and a computer but can't afford just 10 bucks to skip the queue?"

3. Every time I see this threads poping up I ask myself: "How does someone have money for electricity, a internet connection and a computer but can't afford just 10 bucks to skip the queue?"
    because everything you mentioned are paid by their parent(s). I'm guessing it's not that much about affording to skip the queue, more about the means to do so.

4. because everything you mentioned are paid by their parent(s). I'm guessing it's not that much about affording to skip the queue, more about the means to do so.
    Where I live you go in this case to the next supermarket or gas station and buy a paysafecard for 10 euro.
    Problem solved.

5. lmao at this post, I whined in my head a little when I first started here sure thing, but I then paid donations on two accounts one for me and one for my gf... I've had hundreds of hours of gameplay since that time... money very very well spent indeed, maybe they should make it so 250+ vote points can be spent on the queue skipping? :P

Or even do it on a subscription type deal, for one week of queue skipping you spend 7 days worth of vote points etc

You know once you have queue skipping here you DONT want to go back so most of those players would eventually donate ;D

just an idea x

6. Today I woke up at 6AM and immediately entered queue, surprised to see my position was 800 but I figured it was because of the weekend. So I went to the gym, got myself a breakfast burrito, ran some errands and came back an hour and a half later. Position was 500. So I watched an hour and a half movie, did some homework, watched some youtube videos. Two hours later, 300. Waited another hour, still in the 200s. It's already past noon.

Then I donated 10 bucks.

Now I'm in game :D

Best 10 bucks ever spent. My burrito was 10 bucks and it doesn't even beat this XD

7. money very very well spent indeed, maybe they should make it so 250+ vote points can be spent on the queue skipping? :P

Or even do it on a subscription type deal, for one week of queue skipping you spend 7 days worth of vote points etc

You know once you have queue skipping here you DONT want to go back so most of those players would eventually donate ;D

just an idea x
    The ability to skip the queue is permanent. We're also not going to give out more premium features than what already exist for points. We don't get anything out of generating points. They certainly aren't voted for anymore.

8. The day you donate to server. So that server can work. You think you playing here for free? Nothing in life is for free. So donate or wait in queue.

9. This server is one of the best run private servers I have ever been on, based on the mechanics of it alone.
    Add in how knowledgable and fast the team working on it is and you have got a hell of a service.
    Yet people ***** about having to pay $10 ONCE to help support this server and community.
    smh

10. Queue

Its not that there is a queue.The problem is that we have to wait like 5 hours for 200-300 ppl. Its insane how long it started to take....

11. That is completely dependant on the amount of people currently ingame.
    When you login, do you login for just 5-10 minutes or several hours?
    The queue is literally you waiting for other people to be done gaming and log out.

12. Its not that there is a queue.The problem is that we have to wait like 5 hours for 200-300 ppl. Its insane how long it started to take....
    that's because you're not only waiting for people to log out, you're waiting for donors to stop logging in faster than people are logging out.

when we log in we push the population of the realm up regardless of if it's full or not. so if you're in position 300, say 400 donors log in and push the population to 12400, and then 300 people log out. the que still shows you as at position 300, but you're technically at 400 due to the donors logging in.

First 12