1. Icecrown queue

Someone knows when it will be the day that this problem is solved, of having to wait 5 hours to be able to play. It gives anger to have to wait so long.

2. That day you can make it happen right now. If you donate the minimun amount of 10 bucks, you will be able to skip the queue permanently.

3. Yep, just donated few days ago, and the frustration of ques is over :)

4. I started the queue in 1600 at 10am, it's 4pm and I'm going to the 510.

5. Just donate 1 time and get premium status and if you cant then better reroll on Lordearon.

6. Just donate to permanently skip the queue.

7. Play on Lordearon if you dont wanna pay for game.. queue is here very often

8. do donators bypass the que completely, letting the server actually have like 13/14k on it instead, or do they get put in a premium que? where donators skip all the non donator quers, but not the donators

9. do donators bypass the que completely, letting the server actually have like 13/14k on it instead, or do they get put in a premium que? where donators skip all the non donator quers, but not the donators
    There's only one queue, and premium lets you skip it.

10. 10 Dollars = 2,000,000 Rials
    what the **** am I supposed to do to play at ic ?
    Edited: February 1, 2019

11. 10 Dollars = 2,000,000 Rials
    what the **** am I supposed to do to play at ic ?
    you either wait, or you don't play.

12. I would donate but heck, my country is banned.

13. im in que for 5h got no more time to waste cya tommorow in the QUE

14. All these threads about queues, man. I'm amazed Icecrown still has a queue even after almost three years since it's inception.

15. All these threads about queues, man. I'm amazed Icecrown still has a queue even after almost three years since it's inception.
    tell me about it. lmao

its tiring at this point

12 Last