1. Lordaeron to Icecrown transfer

Hey all, especially mods

I'd like to ask that in the foreseeable future, when "Lordaeron will be dead" will there be an option to transfer to Icecrown? I obviously understand that it isn't exactly a good idea to allow now, but I'd rather not lose my character in the long run, plus me (and likely others) could be "customers" once on Icecrown. Since the battlegrounds are the same, and arena is still better on Icecrown, I'd rather play there.

Thanks for the answer

2. There's no "foreseeable future" where Lordaeron is dead, so there's nothing to answer, and I won't be dragged into conjecturing over hypothesis.

3. Ok I'll phrase it differently, Lordaeron won't be dead - that's very likely, it has unique PvE content after all - but neither is it a PvP paradise. Will there ever be an option to transfer to Icecrown?

4. In theory, doubtfully, considering Icecrown already reaches its population cap on a daily basis and that we offered server transfers to balance populations when that was an issue. In practice, who knows, it wouldn't be the first time we made a decision that didn't follow our usual pattern. It's just not something I'd hold my breath for, personally.

5. My issue is then, that either I buy a "pvp character" on Icecrown or slowly lose interest in playing Wotlk altogether, which is happening. Xrealm BGs are immense fun, but I can see why Arena isn't implemented - since I play a ranged caster who dies once clogged down in melee anyway, I'm not really affected by bought gear (plus have good gear of my own), but others, especially melees might be in disadvantage (not entirely sure how much). However mid-season there were more teams, but after certain events the number of pvp players was greatly reduced. The fact that with 33 bad games my team (with 836 rating) is rank 407 is rather problematic two days before season's end (for some reason I can't post screenshots).

6. You can't upload screenshots, only post links. But even with screenshots, I'm not sure what sort of reply you're looking for or expecting.

7. They would most certainly be merged in any case it already happened for medivh and neltharion players. That would probably take years to get that low though