1. Is this legal? (mbx in wg)

Hi, i know mbx is legal in the server. My question is: it is legal for a multiboxer to put its totems at the beginning of wg and kill all the entrants (without the possibility of defending themselves) and taking honor for free?

https://imgur.com/vyHPXCg

clarification: I am not reporting or denouncing the player, I just want to know if this is legal

2. It's been allowed all the time, as long as multiboxing is allowed it will be allowed.

3. When you say "is this legal" you asking if the Warmane administration care about that, or you asking is he going to go to jail because of that?

Anyway the answer is NO Warmane don't care about him doing that it been like that for years and also no he is not going to jail for camping WG spawn points.
    Edited: January 8, 2019

4. Multiboxing is allowed , not against the rules.

Players Code of Conduct "Highlights"

"NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE
    We prize for a fun enviroment for everybody, meaning all players should follow that philosophy If you dont wish to have your gameplay disrupted by a GM intervention, just play nice and avoid ruining the gameplay of your fellow players. Below
    are some examples of what you shouldn't do!"

*Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay. Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff."

"no afking in bgs, follow, botting etc. These are bad attitudes that may get your account suspended."

As you can see, definition of "disrupting gameplay" doesn't include literally Alterac Valley 50 ppl boredom, Wintergrasp tactical gameplay bb, and so on.. following in bg's only "may get your account suspended".

Multiboxing is not against the rules, it's allowed.

You can find special paragraph for:

#15: Complaints about Multi-boxing -- Hostility towards the server or other members due to the subject of multi-boxing is considered inappropriate. It is an allowed and supported play-style of this game, and the mistreatment of others for it is forbidden. Moderation action taken will depend upon the severity of the action and if the member has a history of offenses. Feel free to read about our stance on multiboxing http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2771873

-Sibe-
    -Sibeicc-

5. Amazing. GM ban players 2-3 days for disturbing gameplay. But mb in WG is 100% fine?

6. (without the possibility of defending themselves)
    1. Don't join instantly, wait untill the last 2-3 secs
    2. Use your defensive CD's / abilities after you join.

Have never died ever again, so, if i can survive, why others can't?

7. 1. Don't join instantly, wait untill the last 2-3 secs
    2. Use your defensive CD's / abilities after you join.

Have never died ever again, so, if i can survive, why others can't?
    There is no english translation for this expression but what first came to mind after reading this is that you are funnily "de mauvaise foi". Dishonest would be the closest translation.

8. Amazing. GM ban players 2-3 days for disturbing gameplay. But mb in WG is 100% fine?
    Blizz used to allow it so Warmae also allows it. Only way for them to ban it would be if everyone left bg's where MBers queue. But since people won't do it things are the way they are.

9. There is no english translation for this expression but what first came to mind after reading this is that you are funnily "de mauvaise foi". Dishonest would be the closest translation.
    Nice reply. Mind now telling why? Care to explain where exactly am I being "dishonest"?
    If you really want to be right about what you're saying, at least elaborate something decent, not just a pathetic attack.

The guy apparently has troubles when it comes to magma totems at the start point right after WG battle begins, so I told him the ways to avoid being killed. It works for me, works for my friends and should work for everyone.

So if you got a "plan B" or a better idea, surprise me then.