1. Pls help us with those kind of ppls

http://prntscr.com/m3j9sx

We cant use mail near AH, coz everyday someone stand like this...

2. zoom in your camera all the way... click the mailbox... don't be a noob

3. Or use the other mailbox at the bank. Blocking mailboxes is not bannable since there are many of them.

4. Is it a douchey thing to do? Yes

Are there other mailboxes not being blocked? Also yes.

Good to be back, Warmane.

5. It would be bannable if there wasn't any alternatives, but there are.

6. Imagine been banned for mounting up and then been AFK at the wrong spot :D

They will need to make custom signs and put them next to the mail boxes around that say "No parking, DO NOT BLOCK THE MAIL BOX "
    Edited: January 6, 2019

7. Imagine been banned for mounting up and then been AFK at the wrong spot :D
    Try to afk upon dalaran portal.

8. That can also be fixed by a nice hack (as in lifehack) that I use. It works great vs portal/vendor/mailbox blockers, it's called zooming the **** in.

9. there is around 5 mail boxes in every main city, at least 2 in smaller ones... And, they are all close one to another.

10. Sometimes every single mailbox is covered, not just one or two. Annoying but meh, dont care.

11. Pick engineering and make your own mailbox

12. gms gms gms sir !!!! bad mages!!! they're blocking and trolling with dala ports and me can't go sir to org sir they're blocking mailboxes!!! do something about it, c'mon........ :D

13. Is it a douchey thing to do? Yes

Are there other mailboxes not being blocked? Also yes.

Good to be back, Warmane.

Its like Einstein said once "Two things are infinite. The univers and human stupidity. And i`m not sure about the univers" ...well this tunred out to be true.

If warmane would sanctionate somehow these guys(not ban..but something that hurts you..something like gold drain or not able to join raids or bg-s..i dont know), players will have more respect over others and the server will be more awesome!

14. there is around 5 mail boxes in every main city, at least 2 in smaller ones... And, they are all close one to another.
    its about respecting ppl around you dude! If they dont know that, the jungle is a big place to live too :)