1. Icecrown BG's background

Horde rules with premades. It's ALWAYS been 99% loss Horde premade vs. Alliance PUG.Horde is the Organized BG's faction at Icecrown.Get used to this fact.I wonder if there is many Lordaeron Horde BG players against Crossrealm BG's atm?
    Couple years ago most serious BG farmers moved to Horde at Icecrown, for fast queue for premades was one of the main reasons. Alliance premades queue time is much, much longer for premades. Sounds stupid but fact. For this reason Alliance players queue mostly solo. So Alliance PUGs vs. Horde premades plenty :D Full 40 Horde premades at AV, multiboxer AV may last 90 minutes.

Multboxing was my other "Forum Warrior" subject, i have had ****storms on my charachter, when i protested against it at Lordaeron Wintergrasps. Ok. now you can see why. So i share this opinion about the issue, so does most of Icecrown players.

Shadowmourne storms.. yeah don't worry not even 1400+ resilience make any different vs. full PvE.I think most Icecrown players who don't have one, share our opinion about the issue.

- You are playing among the donors, not only against.
    - You can spot there is also Lordaeron players often top of the crossrealm bg statistics charts.

We have everything for BG's here at Lordaeron aviable ingame (but earlier season PvP weapons furious and relentless) what Icecrown players have in shop. Even Shadowmourne. This is Hardcore realm at first place, now we have hardcore BG's.

In my opinion, Icecrown activity is the ONLY hope for global worldwide WotLK BG's atm. And believe me i've been lateley around private servers only for the reason i got bored here pre-crossrealm. Crossrealm BG's - The reason i am back here. Pros and cons yeah. BG's!

I can't see why some players think crossrealm Arenas and Crossrealm BG's share something in common. I see these two completely different topics. Honestly, i can't see painless solution at all for Crossrealm arenas. So please don't mix these, i understand you are concerned about future.

Battlegrounds are alive now. BIG THANK YOU WARMANE

-Sibe-
    -Sibeicc-
    - The "Forum Warrior"... Perkele

2. i personally Think bgs have gotten worse, since the icecrown merge i have had 1 good bg in 50+ played the rest have been stompings made by one of the factions.

when it was just Lord you would have atleast 1 good bg per 10 games

3. i personally Think bgs have gotten worse, since the icecrown merge i have had 1 good bg in 50+ played the rest have been stompings made by one of the factions.

when it was just Lord you would have atleast 1 good bg per 10 games
    So you just put your bgs into consideration to give your feedback about in general? "Hey I prefer pizza over fish so I say pizza is healthier than fish"...
    How about you talk about the fact Lord players can now step into 40man bgs?

4. How about you talk about the fact Lord players can now step into 40man bgs?
    Today about 7:30 am Servertime happened miracle: Alterac Valley full 40 vs 40. Alliance won btw, but really when we had last time even full 40 vs 40.
    At 7:30 am !! Lordaeron and Icecrown most quiet, less players time. Amazing indeed.

5. Battlegrounds are POPULATED -> Okay?

But are they balanced now -> Nope!

Man even after release of ICC on Lordaeron, whats the average player GS here? Not even 6000; where as on Icecrown its no big deal if you are 6.5GS because there are players having 6.8GS (I literally saw 3 plays in same(single) BG with 6.8).

I have 5.9 GS on my Deathknight, I am playing on this realm from late 2016 and have joined Arenas in every season; I know how players on this realm play, they play with patience, they farm gear with hardcore approach. Meaning at the end of day they get less vs the ones in Icecrown.

There you can have Shadowmourn and it would be no big deal, because every fourth person in your Guild would have it or just standing by at Dalaran Bank you'd see plenty; however here only the L33T have access to that deadly weapon and it takes ****ing ages for us to get it.

You can easily obtain a 277HC item/trinket and op af moda****er, here we just don't have opportunity like that we are mostly around 245lvl DV or if someone has a good guild they;d have 264 DBW, having DBW HC is a very ****ing big deal; man players from Icecrown realm are outgearing us with a big margin.

Thing is even if this is a good thing - there are drawbacks, because matchmaking is not fair.