1. Voldrethar bug

I purchased Voldrethar with points on this site and when I got it it appeared as a question mark in my bag. When I equip it I can't use some of my spells because it says I don't have a melee weapon. I tried deleting cache and restarting but it doesn't work. What do I do?

2. There is no support for items bought with points. It's also on bug tracker and there doesn't seem to be a solution yet: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/69890

3. So there is nothing I can do? Not even get those points back?

4. Points can not be refunded. So there is nothing you can do, unless you can make the item work somehow. But I haven't seen any ways to do that.

5. Yeah it blows. If i could give you mine from back before the "mantaniance" i would as I no longer use it but have it stashed in my bank.

Sucks that they offer zero after purchase support when the item is broken

6. I'm having exactly the same issue with Voldrethar, can't use it with my spells whatsoever! I opened up a bug report - my best advise is to do the same. The more bug reports on the same issue the merrier!

7. I'm having exactly the same issue with Voldrethar, can't use it with my spells whatsoever! I opened up a bug report - my best advise is to do the same. The more bug reports on the same issue the merrier!
    If there's a bug report about it, vote it up. Don't make yet another copy of the same report.