1. Donation issues from Serbia

Hello everyone,

Me and some of my friends are making a warmane comeback but are having issues with the donations.

Since the Paymentwall & ingame warmane staff aren't yet responding to the tickets I was wondering if someone has any more information on this.

After making some searches myself I have discovered that there's currently an issue with the donations from Serbia and everyone who has gone through the support cycle on Paymentwall didn't have much luck in resolving the issue, and to be quite honest neither of us would be confortable with sending images of our passports/drivers licences/IDs/CreditCards to a 3rd party that seems quite shady to begin with.

At the moment we Serbian folks don't have any alternative options such as pre-paid cards and mobile phone transactions so I was wondering if any fellow Serbian has managed to find an alternative way to submit a donation?

Apologies to make a fuss about this, as we can survive without having instant lvl 80 characters and some pieces of BiS gear, but due to work we are limited with time and one of our friends doesn't have a premium account so the immersive queue times are kind of a dealbreaker for our little group.

I'm trully hoping that someone will be able to provide us with an alternative solution for our problem.

Many thanks in advance! :)
    Edited: January 6, 2019

2. You could use a VPN to change your location and try donating then, but do so at your own risk.

3. Thanks for the prompt response.

That shouldn't make any difference since the card itself is still coming from Serbia, however I have downloaded a free trial VPN service and managed to have the Mint card option available for me. I have purchased a Mint card online and had everything up an running within 5 minutes.

I'm on my way to my friends place and will see if we can repeat the success there.

Thank you so much for the information though.

Bless you! :)