1. Gold, How?

I realize some of the best gold earning strategies have been discussed many times, hoping here people will share them.

As far as I can tell, Hunter/Mage are two of the best classes for Gold/hour. From solo Princess runs to DM solo farm. 50g/hour and better.

As for leveling I always take skinning.

As for lvl 40 riding, farm earth elemental as I approach 40 -about 12g-20g per hour) and I hit 40 with enough gold for mount and all skills trained.

As for lvl 60 its pretty much grinding till my eyes bleed and skin ..

You?

2. buy cheap + sell expensive = profit

3. https://vicha.shiarta.me/goldfarming

https://tsl.shiarta.me/goldfarming

Covers gold making at all levels. No cheats, no hacks, not even cookies, simply proper use of game mechanics.

4. I will never forget how i made 763k in about 30 mins.. (rest was offline 48 hr's at actionhouse) That was 2 years ago on Cata realm when prices where 11x higher than now.. normal income was 350k per 2 days offline then..

On wotlk i do the same thing.. More gold spent in mats = more income. Spend 1k income 2k. Spend 10k income 18-25k+ how selles goes, sometimes more, sometimes less.
    + You can make one char ally, second one horde = 2x gold
    More profs = more items to make&sell = more gold - MORE LIFE WASTED
    I personaly simply go to actionhouse, flip some items and normaly make 2x profit back from what i spend. When i need gold..

This week i was lazy and logged in for about 10 min to make items & post them.. Made from 2k that i had at start to 17k.+ some mats left in bags worth 4k
    Thats from 1 Prof.

Forgot to mention that i never farm & grind anything, i buy all mats from actionhouse > make items > sell > 2x profit..
    Because grinding etc = waste of time..
    Let the BOTS do their job's at running around & gather xD
    **PS some addons also help's at actionhouse, etc, like under cutting every item for 1 gold.. Auto post so you can post those 50+ items that u made, and more.. 1 Click buy.. no pressing okey after each buy. Mailbox addon that collects all 100++ mails**
    Edited: January 9, 2019