1. Hello! I am new to Warmane!

The title basically says everything. However I wanted to make this post on the off chance to get to involve myself in the community for a bit while I wait for the game to finish downloading.

I played retail from 04-09. Mained a rogue for PvP and priest for PvE. Well, I find myself back to retail and this time around I’m bored with it. So now, I want to see about getting into this server. For several years now I have not touched a rogue as I have been healing content in WoW and other MMO’s once I dropped rogue in 09.

I now want to give it a go once again. I want to see if I can still muster the same “old me” that I used to be playing as a rogue, and quite frankly was pretty damn good at it. Aside from singing, writing music and stuff, playing a rogue used to be a passion of mine as I always wanted to be the player that showed others that rogues weren’t always the stereotypical douche-bag low level ganking pos’s that many others knew them to be.

With all of that said, I look forward to being back. I look forward to playing a class that I used to love so much. I look forward to meeting and playing along side many of you on my journey and cannot wait to revisit WoTLK!! I’ll be playing on Frostmourne!

-For The Horde!

2. Welcome, I believe you wanted to say you're gonna be playing on Icecrown. Hope you have fun