1. 3.3.5 Rated Battlegrounds

I know rated battlegrounds come in cata but if you add them here maybe premades gonna have more challenge and wont stomp solo queue players so much

2. Wasn't this declined before cause it'd be custom content and special bracket in the UI would require a client mod?
    Anyway, if it happened I wouldn't mind, but I doubt it'll come around, at least anytime soon.

3. It was denied before, but if you read the devlog they're looking in to possibly separating people in BG's based on gear. Looking into it is the key here.

4. But that would be against your choice. Like RDF queueing 3k chars in for halls of lightning, nexus and oculus instead of fos/pos/hor.
    You still won't have ratings as you do in rated BGs.

5. Rated BGs would be a dead bracket.
    There are not even enough ppl for 3s arena even though only 3man partys are required for it.
    What makes you believe that rated BGs , in which you need multiple raids of +10 players, would be any active?

Most ppl in BG premades just want to roflstomp their opponent and have some fun. If they would want a competitve and challenging fight then these ppl would queue for 3s or 5s arena and face other pvp premades in these brackets.
    Edited: January 8, 2019