1. Warmane vanilla when?

By the looks of the way how Warmane has been doing lately and how they rescinded the rules about "only forward" and with the TBC server, does this mean Warmane will take a hit at vanilla? TBC is done, so I think that's the next big thing!

Also, I can't be the only person who noticed this:

Originally Posted by Proterean
    Neltharion was the name of our very first realm and we are sad to see the name fade into history, perhaps in the future it could be repurposed and the flag of the Black Dragonblight will be hoisted once again. For now, it will be etched in our past.
    I've been a huge fan of TBC and I think Warmane could have a really decent go at it. Is this a possibility, what do you think?
    Edited: January 7, 2019

2. i can't see them ever bothering with vanilla since blizz is going to be doing legacy servers.

3. No way, blizzard is already fulfilling the role and the most popular vanilla server plans to close when blizz releases it

4. IF Warmane makes a Vanilla server it will get shut down by blizzard.

I read somewhere that Blizzard will only shut down Private severs that is hosting the same expansion as Blizzard.
    And since Blizzard started on the "Legacy" thing, they started shutting down Vanilla servers all over, Probably a strategic move as well, They want the Vanilla players.

Dont know if this is true or not but from the looks of it, it seems to be true.

5. IF Warmane makes a Vanilla server it will get shut down by blizzard.

I read somewhere that Blizzard will only shut down Private severs that is hosting the same expansion as Blizzard.
    And since Blizzard started on the "Legacy" thing, they started shutting down Vanilla servers all over, Probably a strategic move as well, They want the Vanilla players.

Dont know if this is true or not but from the looks of it, it seems to be true.
    I don't think that, Blizzard will shut down every private server they can legally reach with reasonable cost/time/efforts of legal actions. The ones still existing, like warmane, are simply out of their reach.

Beside that I also have little hope for Warmane Vanilla, but would be my dream that's sure.

6. I don't think that, Blizzard will shut down every private server they can legally reach with reasonable cost/time/efforts of legal actions. The ones still existing, like warmane, are simply out of their reach.

Beside that I also have little hope for Warmane Vanilla, but would be my dream that's sure.
    I don't think they are really out of their reach. It's just a matter of reasonable cost/time/efforts of legal actions as you said. For now, Warmane is not hosting live expansions. As soon as they do, blizzard may reconsider the legal pursuit, since they are directly delving in their playerbase.

7. Due to popular demand on our realms, we are considering it, but in our implementation, in our vision, it would be a realm that is a full uninterrupted, untouched and unspoiled progressive experience from vanilla all the way to Lich King.

8. Due to popular demand on our realms, we are considering it, but in our implementation, in our vision, it would be a realm that is a full uninterrupted, untouched and unspoiled progressive experience from vanilla all the way to Lich King.
    Very intriguing! Nice idea. Looking forward to seeing if the staff goes through with it or not.

Sesh

9. Due to popular demand on our realms, we are considering it, but in our implementation, in our vision, it would be a realm that is a full uninterrupted, untouched and unspoiled progressive experience from vanilla all the way to Lich King.
    Vanilla to WOTLK progressive server sound very interesting.

10. I have never played vanilla Wow before, I started playing Wow in when Burning crusade came out, But I tried a private vanilla wow server, and omg, that game is painful, 3 hours just to gather 8 items. A quest was really a quest back then. Like. You will spend your whole day on one quest, Not sure that is a good thing, it make me go right back to WOTLK when WoW was at its best.

11. Due to popular demand on our realms, we are considering it, but in our implementation, in our vision, it would be a realm that is a full uninterrupted, untouched and unspoiled progressive experience from vanilla all the way to Lich King.
    I'd be interested in this, however to make it a true experience, I feel 3 linked realms would be the way to go, ie... You make a character on The progressive realm, then you can stay on that as long as you want, or move on to the BC experience, however to play on that realm, you have to have a maxed level toon on the first realm, then same experience for Wrath, you can stay on BC for as long as you want, or move on. when you make your toon, that name is reserved for all 3 realms. This also guarantees that each realm is never without population, because you can always go back and find max level raids at said expansion.

Anything else has been tried, and frankly it doesn't work that well, because you can only "upgrade" to the next expansion once, this way, everyone progresses, at their own rate, moves on when its the best time for them, or stays on the expansion till its time.

In addition to this, make the current BC realm the exact same rates, shop options as Icecrown the progressive realm stays exactly that, progressive, that way, the linked realms can be given the chance to skip ques by a 1,3 or 6 month donation amount., or not.

For those that want endgame only, the other realms stay intact.
    Simple idea, but it's solid.
    Edited: January 17, 2019

12. This would be awesome! or just a vanilla server so we can have our own classic hype launch!

13. Due to popular demand on our realms, we are considering it, but in our implementation, in our vision, it would be a realm that is a full uninterrupted, untouched and unspoiled progressive experience from vanilla all the way to Lich King.
    If you ever do this please keep the classic server and eventually open new ones when upgrading to the next expansions.

14. I don't think that's going to be a good idea. It will die just like tbc died. No updates, nothing. Plus to take note that store will be available and more multiboxers will come here than on blizzards vanilla. So a big no from me.

15. I think they are working actively on a vanilla realm right now.
    Just check the last devlog: "The Warmane team has been putting quite some time into improving our low-level zones. Every character will have to go through this content one way or another, thus it must be as perfect as can be. We reworked scripts and abilities to over thousands of mobs so far and we will continue until we have touched every single mob in-game. "

If that doesn't scream for a vanilla realm....

That devlog was from the start of july. Maybe they are done with the open world by now and are currently scripting MC and dungeons. Also possible that the Warmane developers are testing everything on vanilla retail and try to script everything the exact same way. That could make it possible to create a private server that is closer to retail than any Pserver before that.
    Edited: September 2, 2019

12 Last