1. what shold i do ? i sent a message to get one coin but i didn't get message back with a code.it takes my money from my account

2. Can any GM confirm if AP / honors will be deleted or not please ? We would like to really know so we can spend them in case of deletion.

3. Can any GM confirm if AP / honors will be deleted or not please ? We would like to really know so we can spend them in case of deletion.
    It has been stated MULTIPLE times that the arena points WON'T be deleted. In the only cases were arena points got deleted was during expansions (From TBC to WOTLK in example).

On-topic now:

-In the specific part of: "Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination." is all the season activity going to be taken into account or just let's say the last month? Because if it's the whole season 80% of the top 2vs2 teams on icecrown are not eligible for rewards, and I would encourage the staff to take a look into each team because in some cases is so cheeky that it becomes discouraging to play legit.

Thanks for keeping up the quality, and good luck to all the ranked teams!

4. Can anyone confirm if the reset will happen at 24:00 o clock on the 9th or at 24:00 on the 10th?

Thanks a lot in advance!

5. Would really be greatly appreaciated if you could name the exact time of day when the season ends...

6. Me and my teammate played regularly 2s, we are not that powerful but had 800 rating and today we got no arena points but our team was deleted. Anyone that can explain what happened because we didn't use any exploits or dropping MMR

7. Me and my teammate played regularly 2s, we are not that powerful but had 800 rating and today we got no arena points but our team was deleted. Anyone that can explain what happened because we didn't use any exploits or dropping MMR
    season ends, all the teams are deleted

8. Idk it is probably maybe just me, but cant' shake the feeling that awards for glads-duelists are just poor...

9. Hold on.... are Blackrock players going to be able to play against Icecrown and Lorderon players in Arenas and BGs now with this new season??

10. So once again a player below 2k gets a Tyranical Gladiator title. Can you please follow your own instructions and not give out glad titles if they arent qualified. If that is the case reinstate all of the other Gladiator titles to the people who were rank1 in other seasons too.

11. They done it again? lol Last season they renamed all Tyrannical gladiators to Rivals. Why is this season any different?

You have clearly stated here :
    "In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating. "

No wonder people are leaving frostwolf when such injustice is in practice.

12. That dude was 1889 rate. Whats next. Seasonal gladiators at rate 1000? lol

13. O_o Can i get my title back then? I was 1900 at rank. but got renamed to rival after few weeks :(

First 12