1. Allies in BG

I'm not salty or anything but alliance is full of low 1-3k gs any time of the day, while horde is full bis in BGs.
    Not to mention that horde premades beat ally premades any day.
    It used to be better 1 year ago.... Now Ally side is so sad, not good in pvp(BG-s), not good in pve.

2. Lost 7 bgs in a row due to alliance bis gear with healers.
    It's not about faction, its about que type solo or with premade.

3. I honestly wouldn't call it unlucky. It's pretty much normal scenario for players who usually solo queue...

4. Literally the opposite for me. When I play, Horde has a bunch of low-geared players, or just people who prefer to do anything other than the objective. Everyone and their mother on Alliance seems to play as a Shadowmourne Human Paladin, so we get to deal with that quite often too.

5. I'm not salty or anything but alliance is full of low 1-3k gs any time of the day, while horde is full bis in BGs.
    Not to mention that horde premades beat ally premades any day.
    It used to be better 1 year ago.... Now Ally side is so sad, not good in pvp(BG-s), not good in pve..
    Hey don't be like we dominate in terms of arena its not all bad to be alliance :D
    A lot of low gear players mean there is new people joining the server that's a good thing. If you feel that we are doing that bad in some aspects of the game why don't you use your VP to go Horde for some time and see how is on the other side, you may like and it you done then you can always swap back to alliance.

6. The horde is the same way, anytime you join a random battle ground, seems like half the players are in there with less than 3k gear score. You're just getting beat by a lot of people who are joining as a group. I lost 20 in a row on horde once doing random battle grounds by myself. Same with my alliance character. Make friends who pvp and join as a group. Joining by yourself is likely to get you in a group where 2/3rds of the players are under geared and happy to just afk farm honor.

7. If you don't want to fight premades, do not queue WSG, Eye or AB. The rest should be save most of the time, unless maybe if it's call to arms.

8. When will people learn... In premade (most of the time), you'll win all BGs unless you get into a BG against a bigger or stronger premade. Which doesn't happen that often, so you do win 95% of BGs.

While when you solo queue it's completely dependent on luck - will you get a good team? Will enemy get a good team? Will you get with a premade? Will you get against a premade? etc.
    Most times it's either **** team on your end, or enemies end when you solo queue, there's rarely a middle ground.

Sometimes I win 10 on Horde in row as solo queue, sometimes I lose 10. Same goes for Alliance altho on Alliance I have a lot more wins that loses as solo queuer.

9. Y`all stop crying about gear! Everyone needs to grow somehow, and from bg, staying near geared ones is the best choice since those Multiboxers destroy all the fun in Wintergrasp. I get it with MB, i rlly do bcs all needs money right? But man...did they ever heard of FAIR-PLAY? I`m guesing no bcs everytime, either you are on A or H, there is one MB who will wait the begining of WG to jump in base and kill all, make ranks and take 12 siges before the other faction reaches the first tower and win in like 2 min. All the FUN and game play is destroyed..

PS: not to mention that MB-s full of `best items` farming EOF??? RLY ? :)))) i mean WHY YOU DO THIS? What do you want to buy more with EOF? items from Battle of Azeroth or what? :)))) Gosh..

10. Everyone needs to grow somehow, and from bg,
    Ever heard of fos / pos? rhc? No? Sure, lets do 0 damage and get 1 shot with the almighty 1.8k gs then, woohoo

there is one MB who will wait the begining of WG to jump in base and kill all, make ranks and take 12 siges before the other faction reaches the first tower and win in like 2 min
    Ever heard about defensive cd's? Ever heard about NOT joining instantly? Yeah, I get it, everyone falls at the first time, however, they have been doing that for 2-3 years, it kills me how 90% of entire players are still giving them free kills...

11. Ever heard of fos / pos? rhc? No? Sure, lets do 0 damage and get 1 shot with the almighty 1.8k gs then, woohoo

Ever heard about defensive cd's? Ever heard about NOT joining instantly? Yeah, I get it, everyone falls at the first time, however, they have been doing that for 2-3 years, it kills me how 90% of entire players are still giving them free kills...

You missed the point, but its ok, i understand you...

12. Yesterday i que'd solo on horde.
    Entered a Wsg where the average gs was around 3k (excluding me).
    Not to mention we had not a single healer..

So optimistic me stayed untill we started.
    Went for the berserk buff and then i saw it!
    A full bis ally premade wiping our group in seconds.. lmao

Right click, leave battleground
    GG

13. You missed the point, but its ok, i understand you...
    Enlighten me then

14. Yesterday i que'd solo on horde.
    Entered a Wsg where the average gs was around 3k (excluding me).
    Not to mention we had not a single healer..

So optimistic me stayed untill we started.
    Went for the berserk buff and then i saw it!
    A full bis ally premade wiping our group in seconds.. lmao

Right click, leave battleground
    GG
    All of my healers have a pvp spec, and I got all of them. I've rarely had fun healing the horde cause there's no time to heal a 20k HP (buffed) char, I can bubble him with the priest so he only loses half of his HP on the first shot, that's something.
    No point in healing if you can't really heal most of the group. If they're all clothies with no gear I just go as dps, not worth the trouble.

12 Last