1. Honestly, It's almost guaranteed that alliance has more BiS characters and premades. A large percentage of the playerbase willing to donate for BiS/Mourne is the type that wants to grasp at every straw to have an advantage (almost all of them are terrible lol), so most will be sheep who play human warr, human paladin, human dk with shadowmourne and play the traditional 0 coordination hpala/plate 2v2 comp, excluding those poor rets of course.

However, as has been mentioned numerous times throughout these forums on similar topics, it goes both ways. I have a few alliance characters though most are horde, and the queues lead to pretty much the exact same scenario when I play alliance as well. I think there should be a prioritization for group queues to be matched against other group queues, as it's not fulfilling to be on either the winning OR the losing side unless your only reasoning for queuing is to farm honor or get a daily win. It's not fun farming the 2 AFKs that keep rezzing at gy with your 3 6800gs plates with multiple pocket healers, and it isn't fun having to be the one who has to AFK outside spirit healer range because of it. I think making some sort of change to the queue system would be one of the healthiest things they could do for PvP, by giving premade queues a fun competitive match between two highly geared teams, and allowing pugs to face other pugs at a higher rate.

2. Not long ago horde lost every bg and post where being made "why does horde suck so much"

3. Hes talking about fair play, not how everyone should change the gameplay due to 1 guy abusing the rules.
    Imagine if for just an example, Instead of multiboxing, you could donate money to make your character stronger, lets say give you 200k health and 50k dps.
    You need a lot of people to defeat you and its totally unfair, but everyone can do it IF they have money, but it's fine because "blizzard allowed it"

Obviously this dosen't exist because blizzard didn't want people to have such advantage over other player, no matter how much money they throw at the game, it makes for pay to win, and original WOTLK is far from pay to win.

Multiboxing on the other hand back in WOTLK retail was almost never heard of, you could se 5 of them if you were lucky, because people had crappy computers 12-13 years ago, no one could hold up to 40 toons yet alone pay for all those account every month's.

It was absurd and that's why blizzard thought that it's not going to be a problem, we don't have to makes rules against it cause multiboxers are almost never to be seen.

IF wintergrasp battles looked like they do here, on Retail, Multiboxers would have been taken care of long time ago.

4. Hes talking about fair play, not how everyone should change the gameplay due to 1 guy abusing the rules.
    Imagine if for just an example, Instead of multiboxing, you could donate money to make your character stronger, lets say give you 200k health and 50k dps.
    You need a lot of people to defeat you and its totally unfair, but everyone can do it IF they have money, but it's fine because "blizzard allowed it"

Obviously this dosen't exist because blizzard didn't want people to have such advantage over other player, no matter how much money they throw at the game, it makes for pay to win, and original WOTLK is far from pay to win.

Multiboxing on the other hand back in WOTLK retail was almost never heard of, you could se 5 of them if you were lucky, because people had crappy computers 12-13 years ago, no one could hold up to 40 toons yet alone pay for all those account every month's.

It was absurd and that's why blizzard thought that it's not going to be a problem, we don't have to makes rules against it cause multiboxers are almost never to be seen.

IF wintergrasp battles looked like they do here, on Retail, Multiboxers would have been taken care of long time ago.

Much respect for the first part. I am glad that you understood me about fair play. On the other hand, on retail, there is no such thing as multiboxing. I played there from Wotlk to Wod and i didnt see any of them. I tried Bfa too to see changes and still 0. I still have some friends who play but 0..so...Blizzard dont allow this, only warmane. Hahaha

5. From what I read from other forum users, they just recently made rules against it.
    But those rules was made on newer expansions, not wotlk, back in 2009 it was still allowed, but as I stated before, back then it wasn't a problem.

6. Hes talking about fair play, not how everyone should change the gameplay due to 1 guy abusing the rules.
    I get your point. But the thing is, it's not abusing the rules, as it's allowed. At least we should be honest here.
    I don't like it either, but we gotta live with it. I'm not gonna discuss Warmane's policity about it again and again, there's nothing coming from it but no good.

On the other hand, on retail, there is no such thing as multiboxing. I played there from Wotlk to Wod and i didnt see any of them. I tried Bfa too to see changes and still 0. I still have some friends who play but 0..so...Blizzard dont allow this, only warmane. Hahaha
    Retail is retail
    Warmane is warmane
    If this is about retail vs warmane now, we're just wasting our time.

Oh and
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/8156016099

7. Go try premade with <The Knights Templar> everytime i got in same BG as them i got free win. U just need a good ally guile to counter the hordes in que.

8. Multiboxing during WoD was pretty usual thing, Ashran was full with them during off peak hours, speaking from experience.

First 12