1. it can be fun for a while but its soo boring after doing it for a week. This guy seems to be doing it for years and its very shocking to me.
    IKR? It's not hard to imagine the New Year's Resolution of someone like those Husq or Draeneihunt (he kept his name after transferring horde, ha ha so cute) guys you see in bgs all the time. New job? Nah. Get in shape? Nope. Get a hot girlfriend? Never. Farm a bunch more hks on some 10 year old expansion on a private server? Bingo.

2. The best tactic against any BG premade is the following: Don't fight and bore them to death.
    Once you died move in ghost form quickly away from the graveyard before you get resurrected and then wait until the BG is over.
    If everybody would make that whenever there is a opponent premade then these premade scumbags would get less HKs per hour than us solo players.
    It would turn their battle-playground into a 15 vs 0 fight. They would have nothing to kill and nothing to do.
    Edited: January 8, 2019

3. The best tactic against any BG premade is the following:
    Once you died move in ghost form away from the graveyard before you get resurrected and then wait until the BG is over.
    If everybody would make that whenever there is a opponent premade then these premade scumbags would get less HKs per hour than us solo players.
    Yeah, and I noticed that my enjoyment of Icecrown increased when I geared up alts on different accounts. Because let's face it- most bgs on Icecrown are going to be really bad regardless of your efforts. So if you see that a particular bg has become just a gy farm, just stay in spirit mode and alt tab to a toon on another account and solo queue on it.

If you do that, a lot higher percentage of your time will be spent on the minority of bgs that are actually fun and competitive and remind you why you play here in the first place.

The ability to select the bgs I play in is a big reason I prefer solo queue to guild premades (which I tried for a while). In a premade, you're obligated to stay with your group and stay in bad bgs. With solo queue you can do what you want. And I certainly don't miss being on the farming side of those unbalanced bgs- they aren't any more fun to me than the bgs where I get farmed. What ***** can't farm a graveyard?

4. Its funny how you call us no -lifers ...Tho you are here on warmane forum crying .. spending your time..... and making a clueless topic becouse you got so hard farmed and butthurt?? Such a good effort from yoour side @perigon.

5. I posted that you guys were good at bgs, though most of you aren't as talented overall as the pinky on a top arena guy like Homerjay.

My disdain for certain members of your guild arises from the fact that they obviously farm bgs all day in some obsessive desire to go up the chart I linked. I mean, I'll log on to do a quick bg before work and see certain guys on that chart farming the gy in a bg, then get home at night to do another and see the exact same no-lifers still farming gys.

Do those 500k hk guys have jobs? Girlfriends? Any life at all?
    yes we do have life and those 500k hks guys have also :) since u dnt understand i can explain in easy way.x3 or x4 avs means around 1800 hks for us most of the time a day.not including other bgs

6. So if you see that a particular bg has become just a gy farm, just stay in spirit mode and alt tab to a toon on another account and solo queue on it.
    So you want to AFK in BG's and avoid AFK kick? Isn't it very much against rules and bannable offense?

With solo queue you can do what you want.
    So somebody makes a premade and do what they want, be it farming HK's or GY camping, it is wrong?
    When you (solo) queue you are allowed to do what you want, and that's right?

psh..

7. IKR? It's not hard to imagine the New Year's Resolution of someone like those Husq or Draeneihunt (he kept his name after transferring horde, ha ha so cute) guys you see in bgs all the time. New job? Nah. Get in shape? Nope. Get a hot girlfriend? Never. Farm a bunch more hks on some 10 year old expansion on a private server? Bingo.
    Dude you give this guys too much attention, they have such a minor impact on BG scene there is no reason to talk about them that much. There is all kind of weird people around, let them do their thing.

8. So you want to AFK in BG's and avoid AFK kick? Isn't it very much against rules and bannable offense?
    Yeah, I'm sure they are gonna ban the majority of their player base who don't keep respawning like *****s to feed some no-lifers' egos. And if it looks like it might be a competitive AV even with the gy farming, I will often corpse run to another gy and try to cap towers while they are distracted farming. But if they are all in the starting graveyard in AB, and most my team-mates aren't rezzing, then the bg is completely lost and I'm not gonna bother re-spawning for the couple or minutes or so that the bg has left.

If it's a WSG and it looks like the bg might last a while (e.g. their flag carrier isn't capping) then I'll just leave the bg and take the 15 minute deserter. I don't afk dead for bgs that it looks like will last long enough to get an afk kick - I'll just leave and take deserter and play an alt.

9. Dude you give this guys too much attention, they have such a minor impact on BG scene there is no reason to talk about them that much.
    Yeah well, this is a Warmane forum and there's not a lot of other breaking news about the Wrath of the Lich King expansion to talk about. So this seems like as good a conversation topic as any- seems to have attracted some interest from other posters lol.

10. Watch out! Perigon is about to become a president...

11. >Calls them cowards
    >Dodges them
    >Waits for them to weak
    Nice logical post
    there is nothing brave about suiciding into a bis premade alone, just stupid. Being mobile is an advantage to being a solo player and not using that advantage is dumb.

12. So you want to AFK in BG's and avoid AFK kick? Isn't it very much against rules and bannable offense?
    If this was bannable then they would need to ban thousands of people/accounts every month.

First 12